"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Chapter One:
Grasslands

Kirby walked along to The Shrine Of Randomnesss.
"Poyo..." He said, staring at the sparkling star in the middle.
Then it spoke.
"Does it exist? I must go..."
The star flew away across the hills of The Grasslands. Without thinking, Kirby inhaled.
He sucked up many things, but no star. He ran as fast as he could. He must reach the star!
But he was too slow to catch up with it! That was when he saw the Warpstar.
He leapt on to it and flew after the star. Seeing as he was a bit closer to it, he inhaled again.
It was working!
The star was nearly in Kirby's mouth when he was suddenly pulled of his Warpstar by something.
A big fat something that had a snail as it's flunky.
King Dedede!
"If anyone's gettin' that there big shiny star it'll be me! Escargoon, ready the Dedede-Copter!" He shouted.
"Already done, sire."
"Good! Now lets get that star before K-! Wait! Where is Kirby?!"
"Look sire!"
A pink ball riding on a star flew across the Grasslands, into the distance.

OOC: Remember guys, this is a RP, not a fanfic. Drop in please!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

OOC: I'm a good guy, but I usually work alone. BIC:

Araeus Lumauga flew high above the clouds, scanning the land far beneath him. His eyes could penetrate even the thickest of stormclouds, and right now he watched as a herd of deer ran thorugh a forest. He folded his wings, going into a dive, then roared loudly as he swooped down on the deer. "Krrooooooommeeeeeerrroooooooaaaaaaaa!!!" He snatched two of them, then landed, feasting upon his kill. He looked up sharply as he saw a bright pink...ball going through the woods. Araeus abandoned his kill and followed the thing, swishing his huge spiked tail majestically.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight watched Kirby from on top of one of the hills. Suddenly, a helicopter came flying towards him.
Being a Star Warrior, he had very quick movements. He leapt to the side and saw King Dedede climb out of the wrecked vehicle.
"THERE'S A MONSTER FLYIN' AFTER KIRBY!" He screamed.
Meta Knight looked at a big red creature in the distance.
"That is Araeus Lumauga. He is not a monster, but he does seem to be chasing Kirby."
"Ya know that big ugly beast?"
"Let's just say he made an appearance in The Great NME War..."
Meta Knight unfolded his wings, and flew off into the distance towards Araeus Lumauga.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: I don't know about Kirby. Can I join in anyway? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

OCC: Sure! Just post your character on the discussion board.  ;)

Nightfire

Araues saw Meta Knight following him, so he banked left sharply, then headed down to land in the center of a meadow. He breathed out a spurt of fire, addressing Meta Knight in a booming voice. "What do ye wish, Knight?" He flared his red wings impressively.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OCC: I need you to tell me Araues' relationship with MK. I'll put 'ally' for now, and I'll change it when ya correct me. BIC:

Meta Knight stared behind his mask at the old ally.
"I would like to know what you are chasing Kirby for. He is a Star Warrior like me you know."

Nightfire

OOC: Araeus is a good guy. Therefore, anyone who is a good guy is his ally. BIC:

Araeus snorted, sending up puffs of smoke from his nostrils. "I was not chasing him, I was following him. There is a difference. I was curious as to where he was going. Looks like I lost him, now, thanks to you." He threw out a mild flash of fire.

Coobreedan

Kirby soared across the skies of the Grasslands, still intent on catching the star.
He leaped of his Warp Star onto it, and then sucked it in.
He was then surrounded by stars, and along with a huge flash of light, he transformed into Star Rod Kirby. He fell down, but then he landed on his Warp Star, and zoomed back to The Shrine. When he arrived there he shot a star out of his Star Rod into the shrine. He smiled as everything was back to normal.
All of a sudden, a strange cat like creature popped up and took the star, running of into the distance singing:

"I'm a thief,
I'm a rouge,
Better watch your back,
I'm a thief,
I'm a rouge,
And my name is TAC."

Kirby got very angry and threw himself at TAC. He pulled open the bag and the star came flying out.
He was back at square one again.
"You stupid lil' pink ball! You made me lose my treasure!" TAC shouted.
"Poyopoyopoyopoyopoyo!" Kirby shouted back.
The two engaged in a fight. When the meelee finished after the two where worn out, TAC suggested that the two teamed up the get the star. The two shook on their agreement and walked off together.

Nightfire

Araeus glared at Meta Knight one last time, then flew off in pursuit of Kirby once again.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight knew he couldn't stop Araeus from past experiences. He flew away.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Screamed TAC.
He had spotted Araeus Lumauga.
"Poyo..." Kirby said, staring at the huge red beast.

Nightfire

Araeus landed in front of Kirby, dipping his head in greeting. "Girrriass Krribiy, ghhooosien, pppjipfjsaaasrtes." he said, in a language that was obviously not English.

(Translated, it means: Greetings, Kirby. Why are you and this odd cat chasing a star?")

Redwall Musician

OCC: I'm confused. Oh well..
BIC;
Dia could hear the strange language from where she was. She picked up her skirts and ran to where the dragon and Kirby stood.
"Why hello Kirby!" Princess Dia said.

OCC: Dia knows Kirby, because Kirby is pink and Dia likes pink. *giggles*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra Rackenback was watching them from behind a rock. She clenched her paw, and a dagger of water appeared in it. She froze the water, making a perfect ice dagger.
'Julagunaragulaka.' she mumbled to herself. Then she slowly crept out from her hiding place, and threw out a challenge (in English). 'Who are you? Why are you chasing a star? Do you mean harm?'
OOC: What she said to herself means, 'Crazy people. Should I trust them?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Kirby looked round at all of the strangers. At first he looked scared.
But Kirby is never scared.
"Poyo!" He said in delight. He was happy to have some new friends. He spotted Dia and went over to give her a hug, when TAC stopped him.
"Kirby!" He said jumping in front of him. "We must not let these strangers get in our way. I will answer their questions."
First, he turned to Hydra.
"My name is Spinny. This is my bouncy ball. We are chasing a star because it's my mommy's birthday and I want to give it to her."
"Poyo!"
He then turned to Araeus.
"I am not an odd cat."
"Poyo!"