News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Areaus caught up with the star, and he breathed a burst of fire at it. The star went faster.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"What on earth was that for?" TAC bellowed.
The star went crashing to the floor.
"Come on! Hurry!"

Back down on the floor, Heavy Lobster picked up the star. His master's plan was working...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

OOC: Well it is called the Kirby Adventures of RANDOMNESS!!! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

OOC: Of topic, Cobreedan... BIC:

Araeus caught up with the star again, and he ate it, then angled downwards and landed on the grass. He spat it back out, and pinned it down with one giant claw. "Groinknuseuoiys, jbsstargysirtasdgfos."

Translation: I have caught the star, Kirby. Now what?

Coobreedan

OCC: Heavy Lobster stole the star though.

Nightfire

Araeus snorted in anger, then fired a blast of fire at him. (Sorry, bad pun, I know.) He flew after the Heavy Lobster, yelling angrily. "Gnuisyarkcnosdyrdsghusiphtfghosdt!!!!"

Translation: Hey! Get back here you slimy, *****, ********!!!!

Sorry, I had to censor it. Araeus has atrocious language when he gets angry.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra's paw shot out. Immediately, the moisture in the ground turned into a thick damp fog, enveloping Heavy Lobster. \
The azure otter dusted off her paws. 'He'll be lost in that. When it melts, he'll be tired, and we can catch him.'
OOC: I hope that's not godmoding?!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

OCC: Not at all. BIC:

Heavy Lobster couldn't see, so he got mad. It was time for his Robotic Bloodrath. His eyes turned completely red, and he shot a huge burst of paint, propelling himself into the sky, landing on Araeus. He stuck his claws into Araeus' back holding on tight.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra threw herself at Heavy Lobster. She put shackles of ice around his claws, but he broke them effortlessly.
She backed away. 'This is serious. No one has ever broken through my ice before!'
Then the otter seemed to go crazy. She drew her ice gun, and fired a stream of hard bullets at Heavy Lobster. 'I kill you!' she shrieked. 'I tear you in pieces! Give star right back!'
OOC: Sorry. Her English gets bad when she is angry. @Coobreedan, can Hydra kill Heavy Lobster?
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Araeus roared and flipped upside down, squashing the Heavy Lobster underneath his massive weight.

Tiria Wildlough

'Heeeeeeeyaaah!'
Suddenly, a black shape came hurtling out of nowhere and bulled into Heavy Lobster, delivering several awesome blows to the monster's head with a shining white sword. The person caught sight of the star under Heavy Lobster's claw, and drove the sword into his arm.
The monster let go of the star to peer at the stranger attacking him. The stranger pulled the white sword free, kicked the star out of Heavy Lobster's reach, and vaulted after it. She caught sight of Araeus, and bowed. 'Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Shadowbender, full time ninja, taekwondo master, karate queen, and the rest. Who are you?'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Araeus flared his impressive wings. "I am Araeus Lumauga, Fire King of the World in this Dimension."

Coobreedan

OCC: Yeah Tiria, you can kill him. It would be godmodding if he survived. BIC:

Kirby stared at the chaos from next to Dia.
"Poyo..."
He found something incredibly familiar about the Shadowbender. Too familiar...

OCC: I hadn't been on in a while because I'd forgotten my password and my e-mail thingy wasn't working.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Can I kill him now? And remember, I kicked the star out of the way for someone to get. And why is Shadowbender familiar to Kirby?
I'm not a hipster.