"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Araeus saw the star trying to sneak away, so he pounced on it. "Nfhru sdwt?"

Translation: Now what?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OCC: You can kill him now, just as long as the battle is a cool one. Shadowbender is familiar to Kirby because it reminds him of Dark Matter, which is an evil blob of evilness. If you want, Shadowbender can have something to do with Dark Matter. Not all Dark Matter are evil, Kirby has a friend made of it.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: OK. Details in the Discussion topic. ;)
BIC: Shadowbender pointed with her sword. 'Look! Heavy Lobster's getting away!'
Hydra started running towards the monster. She blasted a wall of heavy ice at him. Then, she made a big lump of ice, and aimed it at Heavy Lobster's head.
He noticed, and charged her. She stepped aside, and whacked him with the ice. He lay still.
Shadowbender peered at the monster. 'He's dead,' she remarked coolly. 'Nice work, Hydra.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

In a dark obscure realm far away,Nightmare shouted to one of his salesmen.
"You! Heavy Lobster has been destroyed. Bring me Customer Service now!"
The stubby little salesman zoomed of in his chair. Seconds later, Customer Service, another salesman, had arrived on his.
"Sire, how may I help you?" He said coolly.
"Heavy Lobster has been destroyed." Nighmare replied. "Send our most powerful monster to the Grasslands now!"
Just as Costumer Service was about to wheel off, an incredibly loud alarm sounded. Then out of nowhere, a huge group of Dark Matter flew in front of Nighmare.
"You fool!" He shouted to one in particular. "Why have you summoned your allies?"
"I need to break out of here." It replied. "I called my allies to rescue me. We are going to the Grasslands, as we sense that an old enemy is there."
"Of course there's an enemy there! There always has been! But why have you chosen to go now?"
"We are not on about Kirby. When the time comes we shall kill him too."
And instead of Nighmare Enterprises most powerful monster going through King Dedede's monster machine, a load of Dark Matter went instead.

OCC: Here is what Dark Matter look like: Nightmare and Customer Service are shown in the discussion board.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

A sleek silver spaceship came zooming down from space, landing in front of Tac, Kirby, Shadowbender, and Araeus. The cockpit opened up, and an eight foot tall Human man jumped out with a Tallon Metroid perched on his shoulder. He waved casually. "NuqneH, people. Don't attack, because I would really hate to have to  harm any of you."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OCC: He has a Metroid on his shoulder? BIC:
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU FOOL?!" TAC shouted.

Nightfire

The man rolled his eyes. "My name is Luke Cardassia. I am a GF registered Hunter of the Galactic Federation, and there is a bounty on King Dedede. I intend to collect. And please, do not attack. The Metroid is harmless, unless you first show hostile intentions." The Metroid warbled loudly.

OOC: Read the discussion thread, Cobreedan, if you want to know about the Metroid!  :D :D :D

Coobreedan

King Dedede watched from behind a tree nearby, along with Escargoon.
"Sire, this must be about your monster bills!" Escargoon said worriedly.
"Well Nightmare Enterprises aren't havin' mah money!" Dedede replied. " And I'm gonna show this guy!"
He ran over to Luke Cardassia holding his hammer up high.

OCC: The crime that Dedede usually commits is not paying of his credit card when he purchases from Nightmare Enterprises.

Nightfire

OOC: Didja read the Kirby Adventures of Randomness Discussion Board? It explains about the Metroid. BIC:

Luke turned halfway, and his hand shot out. A shining silver Shuriken flew through the air and hit Dedede square in the forehead. It was thrown in such a way that it did not kill him, but merely knocked him unconcious. "Bob, take him for me, will you?" The Metroid warbled, then floated over and grabbed DDD in a tight hold with his mandibles. Luke retreived his Shuriken and placed it into a hidden part in his right boot.

OOC: Don't worry, DDD won't die!! You can make him have some kind of teleportation to get him out of that mess, if you want.

Plugg Firetail

Ronja appears riding on a star.He stops in front of the group. "Well look wot we got here." Ronja snorted."His royal majesty."

OOC:sorry if this breaks any rules,Its my first time roleplaying.

Nightfire

Araeus glared balefully. "Whrson jlhu aaoiry?"

Translation: Who are you?

Luke, manwhile, placed a restraining hand on Bob the Metroid, who was beginning to act hungry.

Plugg Firetail

Ronja saw Bob acting strangely. He jumped off the star. Understanding every word Araeus said, Ronja grinned wickedly. "I was the guy Dedede stole those fancy running shoes from. He looked at Bob. "Whats wrong with him?"

Nightfire

Luke rolled his eyes. "He's a Metroid. Hence, his hunger. To him, you all are just a bunch of food. Any Humans are especially tasty to him, but he will eat any living creature, sentient or non."

Redwall Musician

OCC: Sorry I haven't been posting. I will try to think of something to say soon!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Shadowbender eyed the Metroid suspiciously. 'So, he eats people, eh? Well, he'll have a few hurdles to jump if he wants to eat me!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.