News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OOC: What's Happening? (an insert RP)

Started by Skyblade, August 11, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Of course you can match them. My posts are mainly verbosity, anyway ::)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

I changed my mind after reading some posts again; I guess I'll pop up next to Soren.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 21, 2015, 05:48:56 PM
Of course you can match them. My posts are mainly verbosity, anyway ::)

Funny. A long RP post for me is about a paragraph. ;D

Delthion

You are not having a good reaction to this are you Corn? ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Um. No. I'm having a full-blown freak out. . . . .

James Gryphon

My character has no idea, for the time being, that he's anything but a normal domestic cat in a normal world, as he didn't come with any weapons or articles of clothing to tip him off. I intend to be playing this pretty straight, and don't intend to jump to any conclusions that wouldn't be obvious in real life (Mossflower is not a real place, so I have no reason to believe, unless presented with firm evidence to the contrary, that it exists and that that's where I am.)
« Subject to editing »

Morgazath

Who will I bump into? I'm just aimlessly walking around. :D :P
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Skyblade

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

You can bump into us as well, if you want ~

Cornflower MM

Er. .... . .  . I can try. It'll be a bit of a hike, though. . . . . :P

The Skarzs

I opened myself up for the time skip. Whenever the other group is ready.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

These are shorter posts; I'm trying to hold a conversation and resolve some of these details quickly so that we can move on from here.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.