News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC: What's Happening? (an insert RP)

Started by Skyblade, August 11, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Since I'm not leaving after all, I think I'll join this one. Is that okay?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

rrrrr

I have a question: how do you do the spoiler button thingy? :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Quote this post, and you can see the tags I used ^^

@Corn: You're good!

@Morg: Of course! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I missed that. You remember the forum.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Here is a trick use the code tags to show coding without it working like this

[quote]Unfortunatly you can't put the code code in a the coding brackets without messing it up so you will have to quote this one to see how it works XP[/quote]
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Thanks, Faiy!

We remember everything about our past life. The only thing we don't know is our real name.

Morgazath

Goody!

Name: Morgazath
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Has ice blue eyes that seem to pierce through you when he looks at you. Black fur with a silver stripe on his nose that goes in between his ears. A silver tip is on the tip of his tail. About as large as a badger.
Weapons: Flail.
Personality: Seems quiet and shy at first, but actually very talkative and cheerful once you get to know him. Doesn't really take that many situations seriously and goofs around, even in a fight, but can be serious if he wishes. Very loyal and protective of those he cares about.
History: The last thing Morgazath remembers is hanging out with his future girlfriend and celebrating his birthday. Although he loves being in the Redwall world, he knows that he needs to return home where he belongs.
Other: Likes to play the flute. (Even though he's still learning.)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Skyblade

James Gryphon

How far away is my character from the rest of y'all?
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

LT Sandpaw

That's a difficult decision right there.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

I'm thinking I'll probably start near Salamandastron, in Corn and Skarzs' area. I'll get a nap in, and then see about posting either later tonight, or tomorrow.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Ash is somewhere close by, too. :) I don;t know where, exactly, but he did say something about being close to Salamndastron, and sand.

Also, I've only posted once 'cause I'm not too sure what to do. I'm working on a post now. (Also, y'alls super-long posts are just a tad daunting. That's not a bad thing, I'mnot complaining or anything, I'mjust. . . . Not sure if I can match them.)