News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: What's Happening? (an insert RP)

Started by Skyblade, August 11, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Cool:

Name (if it's your character, your username): Eulaliaaa! (Eul)

Species: red-tailed hawk

Age (if it's your character, it should be your own age, be as specific or vague as you want): around the 15 to 18 area.

Appearance:
 red-tailed hawk

(Eh? Eh?  ;D)
[close]

Weapons (be aware that if you can't use a weapon in real life you will have difficulty as your character): probably just the talons and beak.

Personality (again, your character will have your own personality. Your character is you): you guys know me :P

History (just a little about yourself, if it's your character): ehhh.....

Other: nope.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Most of the words in that were from Sky's rubrics sheet. :P

Quote from: Skyblade on August 12, 2015, 05:29:59 PM
Feel free with your cougar!
UNCLE SAM.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

It's my profile picture, that's why. I would've gone with a Swainson's hawk or a crow (or maybe even a Gryrfalcon), but I figured a Red-tailed hawk would be more fitting  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

That's one of my favorite birds!

I'll probably join...when's the start date?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Accepted!

I'm not sure. Perhaps at the end of this week.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Okay. I'll try to get my character up tomorrow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Ok! Rrrrr, Ash, and Skar also wanted to join.

Speaking of such, what does Uncle Sam even mean?

Lady Ashenwyte

Name (if it's your character, your username): Ashenwyte
Species: Badger
Age (if it's your character, it should be your own age, be as specific or vague as you want): Vaguely teenager-ish.
Appearance:
Spoiler
[close]
But with robes, of course.
Weapons (be aware that if you can't use a weapon in real life you will have difficulty as your character): Poison and blowpipe. (I can shoot decently with a blowpipe in real life)
Personality (again, your character will have your own personality. Your character is you): My real life personality.
History (just a little about yourself, if it's your character):
Other:
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Accepted! Guys, get your characters in or we're starting without you! (This RP is always open)

Delthion

Oops! I thought I had posted my character!

Name: Delthion
Species: Mouse
Weapon: Sword, and a walking stick.
Appearance: Brown fur with a streak of gray, not from age, but it is hereditary, and sparkling blue eyes, tall, and wiry. Wears a thick dark green hooded cloak to keep out the weather.
Personality: Calm at times, others completely illogical and bouncing off the wall. The former is more common than the latter, can be shrewd, and wise. Rather carefree.
History: Been homeschooled all of my life, and I enjoy saber fencing, cycling, computer and console games, also hanging out on the forums!
Other: Can tell time decently from the position of the sun.

LT Sandpaw

You take fencing lessons! That's neat have you ever participated in a tournament?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

No, but I might when the season comes back around.

The Skarzs

Okay, I'll post my charrie now.

Name: Skarzs
  Species: Cougar
  Weapon: Hammer, dagger, and I have plans for another weapon.
  Appearance: Blonde/brown/gray fur (quite close to my own hair color), defined muscles and broad shoulders. Blue eyes with a yellow around the pupil. Wearing a trough gray kilt and an evergreen-colored tunic.
  Personality: Pretty serious, but knows how to make a joke and socialize rather than the rest of you introverts. Doesn't talk much of troubles or problems; rather, figures things out inside unless talking, in which case thoughts come at a rambling train that can change at a moment's notice. Will never give up on friends, and will die if need be.
  History: Well, other than having pretty decent schooling and finally getting into a hobby that is precisely fitting, it's been pretty simple. Grown strong over years of work and exercise, and is known to take on large physical-strength relying tasks. Big loner, and easily gets along well alone with pretty much everything.
  Other: In real life, I'm not bigger than everyone (most of my friends are now taller than I), so being in the body of a large animal compared to every other beast will prove difficult, interesting, fun, dangerous, and many other things.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM