"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: What's Happening? (an insert RP)

Started by Skyblade, August 11, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Name (if it's your character, your username): Soren
Species: Badger
Age (if it's your character, it should be your own age, be as specific or vague as you want): 15
Appearance: Slightly above average height, and sturdily built.
Weapons (be aware that if you can't use a weapon in real life you will have difficulty as your character): Mace/Club, Daggar
Personality (again, your character will have your own personality. Your character is you): -Generally- upbeat and ready to do things. Has a softer side.
History (just a little about yourself, if it's your character): Homeschooled and such.
Other: N/A

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Lets see what we got so far. Ahem

Three badgers, two squirrels, one cat, one cougar, one otter, one mouse, one hare. VS One non-player related rat and nine NPC minions. I like these numbers.  ;D :D ;D ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Three badgers? :P Maybe I should be a different animal.

LT Sandpaw

Hm you do seem like the badger type, I'm sure it will be fine in the long run. I mean its not like were professional fighters.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 17, 2015, 01:10:18 AM

No, don't! You wamnt to be a badger, be a badger - We're all goign to be pretty much useless fighters anyway. Except for Del. (When I said I had very little training with two daggers, I'm talking about one afternoon spent battling other kids. My daggers were wooden, too. Only one of them really knew much.)

Skyblade

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 17, 2015, 02:05:41 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on August 17, 2015, 01:10:18 AM

No, don't! You wamnt to be a badger, be a badger - We're all goign to be pretty much useless fighters anyway. Except for Del. (When I said I had very little training with two daggers, I'm talking about one afternoon spent battling other kids. My daggers were wooden, too. Only one of them really knew much.)

Haha, thanks! ;D ;D

But you'd actually be surprised how little fencing helps with a heavier sword that were used in the medieval period. That being said, I have vanquished many a foe with such a sword. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

James Gryphon

This looks like it could be fun.

Name (if it's your character, your username): James
Species: Domestic Cat
Age (if it's your character, it should be your own age, be as specific or vague as you want): Twenty-something
Appearance: Shorter than average. Large legs, broad shoulders. Obese. Fur is entirely black.
Weapons (be aware that if you can't use a weapon in real life you will have difficulty as your character): Natural defenses
Personality (again, your character will have your own personality. Your character is you): Neurotic, somewhat anti-social and obsessive-compulsive. Naturally germaphobic, and afraid of living anywhere without electricity and running water.
History (just a little about yourself, if it's your character): Same as my history.
Other: N/A.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

LT Sandpaw

Hey now we have elven vs ten, but you know... Someone will have to invent a enemy somewhere along the way.

Edit: Hey do we remember the forum or are we basically blank?

Cornflower MM