News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Attacked for speaking out of turn.

Started by Faiyloe, August 14, 2015, 11:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Slaps Ash.* Only speak when spoken to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Grins winningly and says in a voice dripping with honey* Skarzs dearest... and what makes you think you have a say in this? *Puts my finger to my lips and then touches it to his nose* Shh.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh come back... I changed my mind! I need some on to squish del for me!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*beats Del up and takes his lunch money* hey, it's not your turn to speak.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

But it wasn't Alphabetical order. Skye came first.

Cornflower MM

It is now! *Gestures for Badger Firedrake to take the floor*

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Delthion