Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

Are the badges giant for anyone else? No matter how I put it in, they render as too big.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Click on it, perhaps? I just clicked on Groddil's tree picture and it showed up huge, then when I clicked it again it went back to normal size.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Tried and failed my stony friend.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Is my current signature small for you, or is it big for you as well?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

James Gryphon

If for whatever reason the badge scaling doesn't work, or if you want to save signature character space (although the buff should allow everyone to fit their badges in), I believe you can get smaller 50x50 versions for everything by replacing the part of the link that says "full.jpg" with ".png".
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Another bug: Clicking on any message in the message tab opens the top message, no matter what. I'm using the conversations option, so that PM chains are put into one link.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on September 06, 2016, 01:57:51 AM
Another bug: Clicking on any message in the message tab opens the top message, no matter what. I'm using the conversations option, so that PM chains are put into one link.

I had that too. You'll need to just change settings to "display all PMs at once"

Hickory

But what if I don't want to.

(Not to sound whiny...)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on September 06, 2016, 02:05:43 AM
But what if I don't want to.

(Not to sound whiny...)

Then you can't view your PMs. I've tried.

Groddil

Umm...

Why is there a new member called "@Lorde Ashwytee?"

Hmm...