News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Blank white background with plain lettering and little blue question marks in boxes for pretty much every image.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Hmm, it displays properly for me.

Have you tried refreshing the page, or clearing cache?
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

alexandre

Is their a way to change where you see the time something was posted into a twelve hour clock instead of a twenty-four hour clock?
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Cornflower MM

Is the forum broken for anyone else? I mean, I literally ran CCleaner, Malwarebytes, and Avast the day before yesterday. . . . . .

That's what it looks like right now, as I'm posting. It looked worse before. I'm about to clear my cache, though, I'll edit if that helps.

EDIT; YAY IT WORKED!

The Skarzs

Same thing was happening to me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

This is an interesting question... did we ever discover who DDB was?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Well, I can say that it wasn't me and it wasn't Sandpaw. Anyone else, Dunno.

DDF on the other hand... ::)

Cornflower MM

I believe DDB was a Guest. Not a member. Two girls. I remember James saying something about that.

Now, @James Gryphon here's a question for you. The other day, I noticed that the forum clock for me, for some crazy reason, is on Central Time. ever since the latest Tweaks and Changes, actually. Any reason why? If anything, shouldn't the Default time be Greenwich Mean Time? (I think that's the England time zone. If I'm wrong, please correct me.)
Anyway, I was just wondering. I haven't changed it because DST starts tonight, wanted to see if it would go back or not.

James Gryphon

Are you sure you didn't adjust it in your profile? I checked the default forum settings and they're set to London time, as always.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

I had the same problem the other day.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 05, 2016, 08:02:51 PM
Are you sure you didn't adjust it in your profile? I checked the default forum settings and they're set to London time, as always.

Nuh-uh. Didn't touch it.

James Gryphon

Curious. I didn't do anything to it, except when I logged in after I read your message to see what it was set at (0), and saved the settings again for good measure.
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

James Gryphon

No, but you can send a request to the Staff, who will review it and respond as they feel is appropriate.

Alternatively, you can get a suspension, either a "light" one (by joining that group), or a "heavy" one, which is granted by request.
« Subject to editing »