Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Ashleg

Rapshade shifted paws. "I want t' promote ye, if you want it. Either way, las' night made me realize you're not as dumb as I thought. So...Er, in other words, thank y'." The ferret trailed off, glancing quickly back at the prisoners.
He smirked at the malicious thoughts that filled his head.
"Oh, and take Blackclaw and Goddith up on deck. Today will certainly be their last, an' I think th' whole crew would love to watch! Ha, hahah..."

Hickory

The rat looked a little uncomfortable. "Well, Cap'n, I kinda like it as Slavemaster."

He grabbed his keyring and quickly unchained the two prisoners from the wall and brought them onto the top deck.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

"Don't look so awkward, Rat." Rapshade narrowed his eyes. His offer wasn't a trick or anything. "Fine, then double the rations. You're not going unnoticed, since I would be dead right now if y' hadn't gotten there. You're not used to me being so nice, are you?" He remarked, grinning oddly. It was enough to make any normal creature want to get away from him.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: So is the Abbot going to call a council or something, or are they gonna try something, are we going to be concentrate on the pirates. I just need a slight heads up for what what happens next?

BIC:

"No, I'm fine just a little sore form yesterday." Bracklew lied adjusting his paw so that his thumb wasn't in contact with the scone. Holding it awkwardly he dipped it in the honey and took a large bite. Several crumbs landed on his chest which he brushed away a faraway look in his eyes.

~*~*~*~*~

Both fox and weasel gasped struggling to fall onto their knees in chains. They bowed their heads and lifted their paws in a sign of submission.

"Please Cap'n 'ave mercy, don' feed us ter th' fishes!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

OOC-
I'll have the Abbot call for a meeting once breakfast is over, and I'll have Duncan come up to get the dibbuns. :)
IC-
"Bracklew, you don't seem fine," Mixy whispered, grinding her teeth nervously.
"You seem like something's bothering you that's not your paws, and even though you're probably not going to tell me I'd like to know." Usually, nobeast ever told Mixy what was wrong, especially the adults. Multiple times she'd seen her dad looking upset, or something looked off in the Abbot's eyes, but they would never say. She wanted to know what was wrong with her best friend.
--
Rapshade laughed to himself as he turned to face the miserable prisoners.
"I believe that last night you said you'd make me squeal and plead for mercy, but 'I ain't getting none'. Well, guess what? I'm gonna slit your throats like I'd gill fish, like you were starting to do to me, see." He leaned over and patted poor Blackclaw on the head.
"But not yet. I'll do it once the sun is at its highest point in the sky, which gives me some time now to mess around with yer minds before y' die."

Vilu Daskar

"I know you feel Brack, often after a long day in the Cellars I don't feel too well. I suggest you drink a large beaker of Strawberry Cordial mixed with honey, it always helps me," said Fergbar as he left to go downstairs.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Bracklew glared at Fergbar's receding back crossing his arms. Not everything can be fixed with drinks and food, old duffer. He turned to Mixy shuffling his footpaws nervously. "I- er I mean we saw Brandon and Creekpaw die right in front of us Mix. I can't get their faces out of my head, I keep seeing them, last night I saw them die, over and over again. And Brandon keeps talking to me, he must be blaming me for his death. Mix I think I'm going crazy."

The young squirrel held his head closing his eyes tight. "You always know what to do Mix, what should I do, what should we do?"

Ashleg

"Brandon would never blame you for anything you didn't do, Brack, he wasn't like that and you know it." Mixy said firmly, folding her arms over her chest.
"...I'm thinking about them, too, Bracklew, but you know as well as me that it isn't your fault nor mine."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: The RP board has died some, its kinda sad.

BIC:

"Mess wit' me mind!" Blackclaw exclaimed, both pirates glanced at each other. "Wot ye mean Cap'n?"

~*~*~*~*~

"I hope your right Mix, I hope your right..." Bracklew murmured, he could only appreciate Mixy's words. A far-back memory of their antics flashed back into his mind and he couldn't resist letting out a small chuckle.

"Do you remember the time when we accidently dropped a whole sack of hotroot pepper into the pond? And then the otters dived in, and then came out yelling in panic. I still remember their faces face when they found out it was us, made us work for hours, but it was all worth it wasn't it?"

Ashleg

OOC-
No, nooo! It mustn't die. I won't let it.
Is this the only thing still going? :( That's really sad.
IC-
"What do you mean, what do I mean?" Rapshade smirked and paced slowly around the weasel and the fox, laughing tauntingly. "Worry you. Make you upset while you watch the time before your final hour slowly creep away...And then bam, before you know it, it's here, ha!"
Vadoma was watching from behind the wall, and as the captain said this she felt a shiver run up her spine. He was crazy alright.

--

Mixy laughed.
"Ha, how could I forget? I'd do double the work if I could see the funny look they all had on their faces again! D'ypu bet they'd remember if we did it again?"

Hickory

Jetfur quietly made his way over to where Vadoma was, sauntering in her direction. Once next to her, the rat dug his claws in hard into her shoulder. He never liked her type. "Hello, seer. The cap'n better be doing better from his ...ordeal last night." The rat had been about to say fiasco.

Ashleg

Vadoma curled her lip so her sharp fox teeth would show, and otherwise pretended the claws didn't phase her. What was with rats lately? The vixen whirled around and gave Jetfur's paw a harsh slap so that it fell back down by his side.
"Don't you touch me!" She hissed, glaring at him. When she regained her calm facade, she answered his question. "He is still in pain, but better off than he was last night. Can't you tell that he was walking funny? I thought you were more observant then that." She remarked, smiling dryly.

Vilu Daskar

Fergbar poked his head back into the infirmary.

"Bracklew, I forgot to mention this before, you have to heat up the drink or it wont have much effect."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

OOC-
Sagy, I need you for Vadoma. ;)
IC-
Mixy slapped a paw across her mouth to keep herself from bursting out in laughter.
Old hedgehog, didn't he know that Bracklew didn't want the drink just by the squirrel's body language?
The young haremaid smirked at Fergbar, humoring him. "Oho, Fergbar, I think Bracklew's very excited to drink that," she giggled, rolling her eyes slightly.

Duncan awoke at a soft knocking on his bedroom door. He yawned and walked over to it, looking gloomy.
"Oh, hello, Abbot sah. Did ya need something?" The hare asked, wiping his brow.
Grant nodded.
"I am holding a meeting in the great hall, and I was hoping you could come. It is about yesterday, if you didn't already guess that."
Duncan's eyes flashed. "About what the vermin scum did to the dibbuns? Oh don't you bally worry, Abbot, I'll be there! I'll go get Fergbar and the sister and Ava if they're not already there. Where's that rat from yesterday?"
"He's still passed out in the cellars. I will wake him and bring him up," Grant said.
--
Rapshade cast an expectant glance at the two vermin who kneeled before him, and sighed inwardly.
How quickly the tables had turned! Of course, he owed it all to Jetfur. If it wasn't for that rat, he would probably be dead or a slave to Captain Blackclaw.

Hickory

Jetfur was skeptical. "Look, one false move and I'll slit yer throat. If you're in league with those two," he said, indicating the two captives cowering before Rapshade, "then it'll be a hard end for you."

OOC: Not really sure why I started this...  :P