News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Ashleg

OOC-
I would answer...But let's see what Sagetip wants since Ava is theirs. :)
I don't like deciding things for other people, haha.
Oh, and slight PP here. But you said that's okay, so... ;)

@Vilu
Yeah, sure!  :D

IC-
"No, get back here, you! Everybeast, stop him, cut him off!" Rapshade snapped, diving despite his pain to snag Goddith by the chains. A few especially sadistic vermin stepped in front of the fox, blocking his escape.
"Hahahaa! Got 'im!" The ferret cried.

Vadoma gagged and turned away. Blackclaw's final scream echoed in her ears, over and over until it finally went silent. That was by far the worst thing she'd ever seen. Normally, deaths didn't phase her. But this just made her sick.
She turned and fled to her room, tail waving like a flag.
--
Fangfang was up and wandering the halls, doing absolutely no harm whatsoever. He was just curious as to what was inside Redwall.
"Sure old Fergbar won't be mad wi' me, will 'e?" The rat mused aloud.

Hickory

Ava grumbled. "Ah, the ferret. Yes. Um.... I'll be there."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

"And would you mind fetching Bracklew and Mixy for me? I have to go find Fergbar right now, so if ya could, that would be...Great." Duncan chuckled to himself and winked at Ava before darting down the hallway.
"Fergbar old chap, where are you?"

Vilu Daskar

Fergbar came running up to the Father Abbot, "Father Abbot, the Rat, he got away."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Grant looked unnerved. "What? How? I thought you told me he was asleep!" He gasped, running to the end of the hallway. "Have you checked everywhere?"

Vilu Daskar

"He was, he must have woken up," said Ferg in a worried voice. "I checked the Cellars and I don't think he was armed."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Grant sighed and shook his head. "He didn't seem like he had bad intentions when I saw him, but still, we don't want an accident happening. Come, let us look for him."

LT Sandpaw

Swinging his paws and fighting desperately Goddith struggled to escape Rapshade's vengeance. Dropping to his knees the doomed fox attempted to protect his head yelling all the while. One searat raised a spear ready to drive it into the vulpine.

"Cap'n should I do 'Im in?" The rat sneered raising the spear higher. Goddith cried out closing his eyes as the leering searat raised his weapon higher.

~*~*~*~*~

It just so happened that Rayne had heard Grant and Fergbar's discussion. Padding up the squirrel healer wavered her paw to get the Abbot's attention.

"I heard you mention that rat was running loose. I'll help find him if you need it."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Grant looked up at Rayne and chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "We need all the help we can get," he remarked. "You can check on this floor and Fergbar and I will look upstairs. He's got to be around here somewhere."

Fangfang smirked when he came across a bedroom with the door ajar.
Sneering, he peeked in.
Somebeast inside shrieked and slammed the door in his face. "Aaaah! A rat, it's a rat in the Abbey!"

Back in the dining hall, Grant gasped and perked his ears.
"I think I know exactly where he is. Did you hear that?"
--

Rapshade did his best to keep Goddith down.
"Aye, yes, Rat, stick him!" The ferret growled. "Then when you're done, take him and Blackclaw and drop 'em overboard! Th' fishes will surely be happy."

Groddil

OOC: What's the weather like at Abbey the moment? Figuratively speaking of course. Sunny? Stormy? Please be stormy. ;)

Ashleg

OOC-
Hi, Groddil, I see that you're new, so welcome to the forum! ;D
If you want to join you can, just go to the sign up thread and make a character. ;)
It's morning and I'm pretty sure it's just partly-cloudy, so it can become stormy, but it's not yet--we haven't really established the weather yet.

LT Sandpaw

"Ah yes I did." Rayne sighed trepanation. Her tufted ears swiveled to catch any more of the screeches. "They didn't sound so happy about his presence either, we should hurry."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Rolling about Goddith just barley avoided the overeager rat's spear, the creature snarled smashing the haft into the side of Goddith's head. Slightly stunned the condemned fox could do noting as the searat plunged the spear into his chest. Blood sprayed upward, and Goddith soon stopped twitching.

The rat stepped away wiping some of the scarlet droplets off his face and whiskers. "Got'm Cap'n should me 'n th' crew throw em ov'r now?"

OOC: Hey Groddil I hope you join up. Here Is the link to the OOC page where you can sign up.

@Ashleg Okay so we're just waiting on Sage to get Bracklew and Mixy, then Ranye Fergbar and Grant should find Fang, while Rapshade does what Captains do. Did I get that all correct?

Anything else I should be doing?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Under the warm morning sun the two travelers finally found the end of their journey. They had passed a vermin camp to get here, wondering why it was abandoned, but they were satisfied. One of them raised a graying, three-clawed paw and rapped harshly on the gates of Redwall Abbey.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Redwall, a viscous stoat emerged from the woodlands.
"Finally" he growled.
Adjusting the war axe strapped to his belt, he took a pawhold on the wall and began to climb...

Vilu Daskar

OOC: Groddil, you usually have to wait to be accepted by whoever is running the RP before you start. It's OK that you posted, just a tip for next time.

BIC: "Grant, Spriger here says she saw the rat heading that way," said Fergbar pointing to the left.

Ashleg

OOC-
@ LT Sandpaw
Yep, that's about right! I hope Sage posts soon.
@ Groddil
I agree with Vilu. It's okay that you posted, but next time please wait for me (or whoever made the roleplay) to accept your characters first.
IC-
"That was rude!" Fang cried, fleeing down the hallway so the mouse couldn't come after him--though it was unlikely it would.

Grant heard the knocking at the gates, and sighed inwardly. More visitors? Duncan came running down the stairs, looking like he hoped he wasn't late for the meeting.
Grant adjusted his habit and nodded carefully. "...Alright, Fergbar, you can check for the rat in that direction. Duncan, can you please go answer the gates?"

--

Rapshade grinned evilly, as a cruel sense of satisfaction ran through him from ears to tail.
"Yes, don't hesitate, because whoever helps clean this up gets those vittles I had set up while the fools were singing. Don't worry, they're not tainted or anything."