News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

-The Monarchy fortifies it's borders, anyone trying to get through the borders of the Monarchy will have to go through 10,000 men before entering it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-Russian forces exit Hapsburg into Switzerland

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 20, 2015, 02:32:46 AM
- Spanish troops pour into Sicily, taking half of the Island with 2,500 casualties.

- Ottoman possesions in Spain are seized.

- The Spanish ships arrive at the Island, taking the Swedish ships by surprise and destroying the rigging of one.
The Ottoman forces fall back to artillery batteries and begin bombardment of Spanish positions.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

-Scouts watch the Prusso-Saxon army waiting for anything to report. Several Calvary patrols run along the French Army's extreme flanks to insure that nothing gets into France. Prince Sablepaw once again a messenger to the Prussian commander requesting that he turns his army around and never returns. While the army prepares, engineers build bulwarks and play the field to favor the French.-

-The French fleet bolstered by the Spanish ships and the entirety of the Saroyan fleet begins to drive out the Swedish Navy from the Mediterranean Sea.-

-On the homeland Lord Russell builds a army of twenty thousand Savoy regulars and Marches Southwest towards Spain sending a message to the rulers of Spain.

From Lord Russell of France to King Ash of Spain
Great King Ash, it has come to my attention that your Nation is about to be attacked by the English army. My own force would be glad to join you In your defense. However we need you permission to march onto Spanish soil.
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

To Pope Badger I
EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
Seriously, really confidential
Your holiness, it has come to my attention that the allies of England are threatening the whole of Christendom, I would suggest calling a Crusade as was done in the days of yore, having the authorities of the world put aside their differences to drive the English scourge from the world!
[close]
[close]
[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Aboard the Invincible-  "Mr. Jorbs signal the outshore to come and help us with these French and Spanish!" The Invinicble fires a 64 gun broadside at a French frigate which blows up.  "Signal the Frigates to finish out the French frigates while the Ships of the Line take on the Spanish!"

OOC: @Sand I got west and east mixed up again, so you are correct.

In Scotland- Further up the road the English come to a cannon which fires at them and is then abandoned.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: That's fine.

-The Savoy fleet smashes into the rear of the Swedish ships attacking with Ship of the Lines. These twelve ships are not top of the line but they're sheer number of cannons and vessels outnumber and outgun the Swedish. Onboard the French Frigates Admiral Mousiler captures another Swedish Frigate and sends it towards shore to collect a full French crew. One of the 70s hooks lines onto the battered Invincible and after clearing its decks with grapeshot, French crewmen swarm onto the Swedish ship's deck wielding cutlasses and flintlocks.-

Vilu Daskar

Commodore Yilu sails in with the rest of the fleet. The Invincible's gun crews fire upon the French frigate attacking them, causing terrible damage below the water line. The captured Swedish frigate is sunk along with one of the three remaining frigates another is disabled with chain shot. Half The Invincible's deck is cleared with grape shot and the crew charges up to finish off the French.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

Okay! Now Poland will be fought over! Fight! Fight! Whoever takes 4 major cities, Krakow, Warsaw, Vilnius, and Lwow (Lvov/Lviv), gets Poland. Even then, the conflicts can keep going!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

-French ships pound the last two remaining Swedish ship of the lines while French Crewmen swarm over the Invincible overwhelming the crew and capturing the ship. The Savoy fleet suffers some major damage and four are sunk. The vessels reform a loose formation and advance on Commodore Yilu's fast approaching vessel's. Admiral Mousiler signals for the three 70s to attack with the Savoy fleet while his lone remaining frigate take to port to repair and rearm.-

Søren

*sends all available troops to Poland, 50,000 strong*
-Russians enter Poland without incident, heading straight to the first targeted city

Izeroth

•10,000 Prussian troops enter Poland, laying siege to the city of Warsaw.

•The Prusso-Saxon army marches northward, intending to meet up with the English invasion force.

Søren

-Russian forces are taking the first city, Vilnius
-Meet with moderate resistance

Vilu Daskar

Sablepaw and Ash
I have realized how power hungry the English really are. I will be pulling out my ships until I make up my mind on what to do. Any further fighting   between us will trigger an invasion of France by me. 
King Vilu I of Sweden.
[close]

Søren

-Russian forces have completely captured Vilnius. Troops leave 10,000 men to hold city.