Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 25, 2015, 11:48:10 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 25, 2015, 10:55:16 PM
-Swedish Troops arrive wherever the Russians are at and begin bombarding the city.
OOC: Dude, we're allies. I'm trying to defend an already-claimed city by Russia; from Hapsburg.
I thought you were attacking a city.

BIC: Bombards Russian enemies.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

OOC: The Russians withdrew from Warsaw to defend Lwow

-In a daring suicide mission, a small band of 25 Russians are able to get their sights on the Hapsburg  General and assassinate him. No Russian troops survived his mission.
-Joint Russian/Swedish armies bombard Hapsburgs at Lwow.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

-The remaining troops under the new general, Dithro, drive the Russian/Swedish conglomeration away from Lwow with 30,000 casualties. Reinforcements from the Monarchy arrive, strengthening the forces at Lwow by 30,000.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Prince Ilu arrives with 25,000 horsemen and charges the Monarchy's line.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

-The Monarchy draw up in formation, pikes ready to greet the cavalry. Pikemen are on the first rank, muskets on the next.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Five Swedish cannons fire devastating the Monarchy's line just before the Calvary attacks.

Delthion

-The lines is replenished by the reserve pikemen, musketmen fire on the cavalry just before they charge, then fire on the cannon.

Vilu Daskar

Swedish troops are rallied by General Gilu and return fire.

Cannon reload and fire again.

Calvary causes pandemonium in the Monarchy's ranks.

Delthion

OOC: No, they wouldn't the ranks were ready, and most of the cavalry would be killed by the pikemen, even with the cannons, there are only five of them and it takes a while to reload.

-The ranks retain their cohesion, a small dispatch of cavalry attacks from the rear and massacres those manning the cannon. Then they set the gunpowder ablaze and attack the cavalry that charged from the rear.

Vilu Daskar

OOC: There's 25,000 Calvary the pike-men can only kill so many. And it was several minutes before the cannon fired.

Delthion

OOC: But the pikemen are braced, and they would easily kill 15,000. Because there are about 10,000 pikemen, 10,000 musketmen and 10,000 cavalry. And the cannon is fine. :)

Vilu Daskar

OOC: 10,000 would still cause damage.

BIC: More cannon are brought up and fire upon the Monarchy's troops.
It rains lead(?) as the Swedes fire upon the Monarchy from the hilltop.

Delthion

-The army marches to the city, the cannon are powerful where they hit, but are accurate. So there are 1,000 casualties.

Vilu Daskar

The Swedes watch as the enemy withdraws.
"Send a message back home requesting reinforcements, and tell the King prince Ilu was badly injured leading a charge against the Monarchy."
"Yes sir."