News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Uilu Daskar

Started by Vilu Daskar, October 03, 2015, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

If Uilu's followers were deleted along with all threads pertaining to them, what evidence do you have that these events actually occurred?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2015, 04:49:50 AM
Corn will blow her top if she sees this thread. . . she hates this fighting stuff.

Yes I do. I don't why you guys are so freaking violent later. It used to just be like, three threads, people. Three threads. And now, fighting's dragged into everything! And I'm getting pretty darn sick of it, too.

What is the point in all this, Vilu?

Hickory

Because he's an egotistical fool who believes he has any power when he actually doesn't?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . . . . . . Nicely put, Sage!

Hickory

Cornflower MM

Hidden
Exactly. Hidden. Dost thou get it now, Sagey dear?
[close]

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 03, 2015, 03:31:49 PM
Because he's an egotistical fool who believes he has any power when he actually doesn't?

That's a bit mean...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 03, 2015, 03:44:36 PM

That's a bit mean...

Well, the egotistical part was just for show, but he is trying to conquer the forums when he can't.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Izeroth on October 03, 2015, 07:33:51 AM
If Uilu's followers were deleted along with all threads pertaining to them, what evidence do you have that these events actually occurred?
None, you'll just have to believe me.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 03, 2015, 12:53:42 AM
Let me step in as a sane member.

This is utter bad stuff. I know this is the Cellars, but Vilu, you're acting like an impudent child who wants a cookie and claims that the same cookie was made by his great-grandfather. No one has ever gotten to rule the cellars, with the exception of good ol' Soren, who was overthrown less than a week after the election was finished. The only proper thing ever imposed upon the Cellars is the FNN, which is a news company. [sarcasm]Good luck Vilu. May the DDB's be with you. [/sarcasm]
No DDBs.

Corn will blow her top if she sees this thread. . . she hates this fighting stuff.
I'm not fighting, just telling Jet about my great father.

I have all the powers of a normal member, which isn't much.

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 03, 2015, 01:06:58 AM
That may be a bit of an overreaction. It's just a story.

It's worth noting that the "president" reigned, not ruled.
Thank you James, but it's more of a legend.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 03, 2015, 03:37:15 PM

I can't see it.

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 03, 2015, 12:48:58 AM
What month would all these imaginary events have taken place if they had happened?
Not sure, I was out at sea. My relative daskar666 told me this Not Really legend.

That's a bit mean...

I don't care.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 03, 2015, 04:45:43 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on October 03, 2015, 07:33:51 AM
None, you'll just have to believe me.
I'm not fighting, just telling Jet about my great father.

As you all know, I don't believe things without evidence.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

I never thought you'd believe me, I was just tellign you why I want to rule the Cellars.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Which is a totally stupid idea I'm getting sick of.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2015, 03:31:03 PM

What is the point in all this, Vilu?
There is no point, it's the Cellars.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 03, 2015, 03:46:30 PM

That's a bit mean...

Well, the egotistical part was just for show, but he is trying to conquer the forums when he can't.

That's true.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2015, 03:42:43 PM
Hidden
Exactly. Hidden. Dost thou get it now, Sagey dear?
[close]
No.