News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Goodgame Empire

Started by Vilu Daskar, October 07, 2015, 08:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I play. I'm just started and I'm on level 3. :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Ash, what server are you on?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 27, 2015, 05:49:20 PM
Ash, what server are you on?

I don't know, I'll have to check later.

Vilu Daskar

If you're not on USA 1 that's why I can't find you.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 27, 2015, 11:21:18 PM
If you're not on USA 1 that's why I can't find you.

Ah, I should be on one of the Asian servers.

Vilu Daskar

Maybe one day during War of the Realms I will attack you.