News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

Wait, I know who debby ryan is, but what show is bridget mendler in?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 13, 2012, 02:47:58 AM
Wait, I know who debby ryan is, but what show is bridget mendler in?
Good Luck Charlie.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I play soccer  with my dog.....she's very good at it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

PrimroseWarrior

I gave my dog some ham and now she folowing me around.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Haha, every time I get an ice cube from the fridge, my dog is nearly making me trip because she's so close.  She loves ice.  Pretty much, she stares at me until I give her an ice cube.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Replace that ice cube with some lettuce and you have the treat that my dog is addicted to.. :D. Lettuce is like chocolate to him. A lot of my family and friends still can't figure out why he likes it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 13, 2012, 06:48:26 PM
  Haha, every time I get an ice cube from the fridge, my dog is nearly making me trip because she's so close.  She loves ice.  Pretty much, she stares at me until I give her an ice cube.

Yes mine does too, We give her the ice that got frozen to gether.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

MY BACK HURTS!!!!!!!  Okay, I got that out of my system.  Now I feel better.  Well, my back doesn't, but I do.

Tale_Zero

HAI THERE! :3

(Places I can be found; The Cave Story Tribute Site Fourms: [ www.cavestory.org/fourms ] and Sheezyart [ talezero.sheezyart.com ]

Rainshadow

If I were on an escalator and it broke down, I'd do this:

Yes, you can walk up it, but where's the fun in that?

Redwallfan7

I'm listening to some great new music I discovered, on youtube: VA-Chillstep Dreams volume 2. If anyone wants to check it out, go to this channel on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fmxz0r

Rainshadow

I'm listening to a 25 minute long song by Windsor Airlift.  It's called She and I Swam Down the Staircase.

NEW RANDOM THING:  Well, after who knows how long of changing my profile info and stuff, I finally found a theme to stick to.  Lyrics from the song Angels (Owl City), complete with a picture of a weeping angel!

AxeHound

I make it a point to change my info regularly.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Yeah, I get bored of what I have for my profile info very, very quickly.