News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Weren't you the one who said you liked it a while back? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Redwallfan7

Tiria: I only liked it when Hayley Mills was on the show when they changed the cast it got stupid

And SPSF: Cool!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I really want to volunteer at an animal shelter.  Anything to help the animals who can't help themselves!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Something Horrifying

I was just attacked by a raccoon. o_o

Got away before it touched me, though. Ran about a block before I realized it stopped chasing me pretty quick.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Something Horrifying on December 12, 2012, 03:49:10 AM
I was just attacked by a raccoon. o_o

Got away before it touched me, though. Ran about a block before I realized it stopped chasing me pretty quick.
Wow  :o

Rainshadow

That's not something you do every day!

For me, I'm right now reading the fanfic entitled, When StarClan Gets Bored.  It's seriously funny!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Oh, Rain, what do you think of my new Christmas avatar?  ;D

Rainshadow

It's cute!  That poor dog lol.  It must hate being pink.  :P

Redwallfan7

Lol! It wasn't pink in the search engine.  That's what's weird :P

Rainshadow

That's strange lol.

Random thing about me:  I just finished making sugar cookies and they are in the oven.

Random question to Redwallfan7:  What do you think of my avatar?

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 12, 2012, 04:10:58 AM

For me, I'm right now reading the fanfic entitled, When StarClan Gets Bored.  It's seriously funny!
I showed Rainshadow that fic. It's REALLY funny.

And for the random fact...I've had lots of X-rays in my lifetime. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 12, 2012, 04:23:22 AM
It's cute, but what are they?

Pokey and Tard, brother and sister cats, Tard being the Grumpy Cat that everyone is making jokes about on the internet.

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 12, 2012, 10:07:21 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 12, 2012, 04:10:58 AM

I showed Rainshadow that fic. It's REALLY funny.

Thank you for that!  (Lol, I nearly said "Thanks you")