News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

PrimroseWarrior

I started to watch a Doctor who ep. night terrors. 5 inutes in, I had to go home. (babysitting). Now I have to finish school, then we're going out, and If I dotn finish it today, I gonna go insane. and Im tired.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 18, 2013, 04:16:06 PM
I started to watch a Doctor who ep. night terrors. 5 inutes in, I had to go home. (babysitting). Now I have to finish school, then we're going out, and If I dotn finish it today, I gonna go insane. and Im tired.

I know the feeling.  I started Rise of the Cybermen on Sunday and couldn't watch the Age of Steel until Tuesday.  I could barely stand the wait!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 18, 2013, 09:23:08 PM
I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE

YAY!  But I'm still sick...  Man, in about 2 weeks I'll have had this cold for 2 months.  Ugh.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

no fun rain i was really sick for 2 weeks my friend thought i was dead

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

Rainshadow

Ouch!  The only time I've been to the hospital was when I was born or visiting someone.

PrimroseWarrior

I went when my brother had bronchitis.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

My brother had walking pneumonia once.  He had to go to the hospital because he kept throwing up and had a nasty fever.  Really nasty.  He was kind enough to give it to me and my sister.

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock