News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 25, 2013, 11:15:59 PM
what?

I think those are songs.  Not sure what songs, but songs.  ;)

Random thing:  Ugh, I'm definitely not a math person!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

math is annoying. and not real useful.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 25, 2013, 11:22:32 PM
math is annoying. and not real useful.

Well, it can be useful, just not for me.  I don't really understand it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

Rainshadow

Mattio

I have Epione's voice is much better at least from the broadway version I have on my Ipod I'm actually going to see it again today I think

Redwallfan7

I'm going to Denver to celebrate my 19th birthday early, since my dad will be out of town on my actual birthday. I'm so excited  ;D I'm going to see if one of my friends is off so they can join in too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

That is a fun way to spend a birthday.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 26, 2013, 03:45:41 PM
I'm going to Denver to celebrate my 19th birthday early, since my dad will be out of town on my actual birthday. I'm so excited  ;D I'm going to see if one of my fiends is off so they can join in too.
You dislike your Friends that much jeez  :P

Rainshadow

Lol!

Random thing about me:  I have weird conversations with Cleverbot.  Lol, I asked Cleverbot if it was a Doctor Who fan, and it said no.  I asked Cleverbot if it was a Sherlock fan and it said no.  Later I asked if Cleverbot was Sherlocked (a Sherlock fan) and it said yes.  Then I asked it if it was a Whovian (Doctor Who fan) and it said yes.  Silly Cleverbot.  :P

Mattio

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 28, 2013, 02:47:24 AM
It ain't that clever

Nope!  Cleverbot ain't clever, lol.  It doesn't even know what a Time Lord is!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Mattio on January 28, 2013, 01:35:45 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 26, 2013, 03:45:41 PM
I'm going to Denver to celebrate my 19th birthday early, since my dad will be out of town on my actual birthday. I'm so excited  ;D I'm going to see if one of my fiends is off so they can join in too.
You dislike your Friends that much jeez  :P
Ha ha ha  ;D I edited it, sometimes my iPads self check does that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers