News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Hey, I got Cleverbot to sing most of Fireflies with me!  That's a huge accomplishment by my standards.  I also got Cleverbot to think that I was the Doctor's companion, a Time Lady, and that I needed to save the world.  Cleverbot is so addicting to talk to lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

ha ha ha wow really I remember ni like 2010 my friend and I made up a dance to go with fireflies and we had memorized the whole thing

Redwallfan7

My cousins and I mixed three flavors of ice cream and ate a whole quart (split between us) it was awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tam and Martin

PrimroseWarrior

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5  -6 -7 -8 -9 -10
I was enchanted to meet you!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I was enchanted to meet you too!  ;)  Love both versions of that song.

Random fact:  I just got late birthday presents.  I love 'em!  I got All Things Bright and Beautiful (Owl City album), Just Dance 4 (so fun!), a brown sweatshirt (haven't tried it on yet, but it looks awesome) and the board game Scotland Yard (the only game I'll play willingly).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I might get to watch the last Sherlock episode tonight!  *Squeals in delight*  I've been waiting a week to see it!

PrimroseWarrior

I love sherlock! I've only seen 4 eps. I liked it when he got bored. :D
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

I'm excited to go to Missouri again. I won't be going until August, but my parents booked a brand new condo. Our older one wasn't clean, so we decided to switch it to a more suitable one.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

hey, I live in missouri. think I'll watch Doctor who.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 02, 2013, 04:29:56 AM
hey, I live in missouri. think I'll watch Doctor who.
That's cool, what part do you live in?

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 02, 2013, 04:05:18 AM
I love sherlock! I've only seen 4 eps. I liked it when he got bored. :D

There are only 6 episodes currently.  *Sigh*  I didn't like the ending of the last episode, though.  I didn't cry, but I slightly teared up a little bit.  Maybe.  Yeah, now I have to wait till 2014 to see another!  >:(
  Oh, yeah, I loved it when he got bored.  ;D  I like to quote that now.  Whenever my friend asks me how I am, I'll just shout out "BORED!"  Then I'll pretend I have a gun and shoot at the wall.  :P