News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

This is really random, but when I was younger, I definitely wasn't as mature as I am now. I've said things that I regret, and did things I shouldn't have. (Like slamming my cousin's fingers in the door). I'm not feeling sorry for myself though,  because it's time to move on, and I'm glad I grew out of those mistakes. While we can't erase our past mistakes, we can look forward to being better. Growing up I didn't really know who I was or what I wanted out of life, and now I do. I suppose  it comes from how much older you get.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Yes. Yesterday was our Sister's birthday. We went to a really nice restaurant called Cracker Barrel. (anyone been there?)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Happy birthday!  Oh, yum, the Cracker Barrel!  I used to go there when I lived near one.  I love the little peg game that they had.  Lol, I bought one and played with it until the tops of the pegs snapped off and the bottom piece got stuck in the hole.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Ha tell her happy birthday and I have a cracker barrel like 5 min. away and I sometimes go there for a cast party

PrimroseWarrior

Watched the hounds of baskerville. quite odd.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 04, 2013, 12:11:02 AM
Watched the hounds of baskerville. quite odd.

Mmm, yeah, it was.  I liked it, though.  Showed a more human side of Sherlock.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

I like when he said hed tell watson this weeks lottery numbers.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 03, 2013, 03:29:46 PM
Yes. Yesterday was our Sister's birthday. We went to a really nice restaurant called Cracker Barrel. (anyone been there?)
I love the Cracker Barrel! I went to the Kansas location on the way to Missouri. I like the little gift shop that they have.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

for vacation. It's a tradition for my family and I to go there every few years. We've been going  since I was two.

PrimroseWarrior

oh. Where in mo?
(sorry, just curious. I live threre)
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Romsca

I like to revive random topics that nobody (I mean no one, not the member "Nobody") has posted on in a long time

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock