News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I am OCD. Once when my mum told me not to touch her drawers 'cos there were presents in there, I saw that one of the handles had flipped up. I DESPERATELY wanted to flip it down, but I didn't, because I wasn't allowed to touch the drawers. The temptation was enormous, though. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 18, 2012, 07:31:03 AM
I am OCD. Once when my mum told me not to touch her drawers 'cos there were presents in there, I saw that one of the handles had flipped up.

Quote from: Nightfire on January 17, 2012, 04:11:44 PM
I am OCD.

Just so you know, you can't be OCD. You can have OCD. Sorry, that's what my brother says to me.  :P  :D

I am learning to knit.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Melody

Icefire

I eat only because it is necessary for survival...If I could live without eating, I'd probably skip food.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Melody

I eat at least 2 meals a day sometimes including snacks.

eualaia

i eat at least 5 meals a day including snacks at any given moment
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Melody

Bragoon

I'm neutral towards food.  I like it, but I also don't mind going a full day without.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

Quote from: Bragoon on January 20, 2012, 06:52:37 PM
I'm neutral towards food.  I like it, but I also don't mind going a full day without.

Ditto ;D

Lantur

Quote from: Melody on January 20, 2012, 06:58:45 PM
Quote from: Bragoon on January 20, 2012, 06:52:37 PM

Ditto ;D

Double ditto.
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Redwall Musician on January 18, 2012, 01:42:43 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 18, 2012, 07:31:03 AM
I am OCD. Once when my mum told me not to touch her drawers 'cos there were presents in there, I saw that one of the handles had flipped up.

Quote from: Nightfire on January 17, 2012, 04:11:44 PM
I am OCD.

Just so you know, you can't be OCD. You can have OCD. Sorry, that's what my brother says to me.  :P  :D

I am learning to knit.
Oh, OK. So I have OCD. Thanks. XD
And I know how to knit, but I haven't done it for a while. I prefer tatting and drawing otters. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

Melody

eualaia

i beat the blah out of an idiot that tried to take my lunch money

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.