News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha, I kinda can't wait to get my own house, and make it my OWN. I'm watching bison roll in sand 'cause they're covered in flies and stuff.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I think dragons are awesome (and cats).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on June 19, 2012, 11:47:25 PM
Haha, I kinda can't wait to get my own house, and make it my OWN. I'm watching bison roll in sand 'cause they're covered in flies and stuff.

Yeah it's tough with an apartment because I can't change everything that I want.  If it was up to me I'd put in hardwood in the kitchen and rip out the counter and replace it; as it is, ill probably have to settle for new vinyl and a Formica countertop layered over the existing one.  All in all its a great apt though.  The house was built in the 1890's so my whole main room, that used to be a small dining room, is all trimmed in beautiful oak beams.  The city I live in was the lumber capital of the entire world when the house was built, and it was owned by a lumber baron back then.

Are you watching on TV or at the zoo? At our zoo we have bison, and they're the only animal you can view without paying admission because they're the city's mascot (Buffalo, NY).
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I love these books right now:

Taggerung, and Doomwyte by Brian Jacques (Also, Martin the Warrior, but I thought the t.v series added spice to it)

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe by C.S Lewis
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm listening to Messy Mondays: You Are Not an Activist.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Even though I'm not from the 80's and 90's generation, I still love shows from that era, I watched Saved by the Bell with my cousins, and I think they only tolerated it. I don't care because I love retro, it's just that I like a lot of the plots in things like that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Mono looks like strep throat but you are really sleepy all of the time.  You also can't take antibiotics to get rid of it because they won't work.  You just have to sleep nearly all the time.  It sucked.

Another random thing about me is that I'm really weird... obviously.

Lily

You might know mono as glandular fever, Tiria. We don't call it mono in Australia.

Now I suppose I should say something random about myself... I know how to tie a yukata obi.

Tiria Wildlough

Cool! I got to hold a bunny today.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

TaggHero

Bunnies are so cute.  Floppy eared, I hope?

I teach Krav Maga.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Lily

One of my schools has bunnies. I like to hang out with them at lunch time when I'm not playing tag with my students.

This is Mickey, Lucky and Happy last year when they were just babies:

Awwwww, pile o' rabbits. :)

Quote from: TaggHero on June 25, 2012, 03:28:31 PM
I teach Krav Maga.
Cool. I've heard of it but I've never seen it in action. It sounds pretty impressive.

TaggHero

It is. :)  Also, d'aaaaaaaw.

I hate driving downtown.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 25, 2012, 09:35:33 AM
Cool! I got to hold a bunny today.

Was it pink?  I'm listening to Owl City - In Christ Alone.