News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Does being really creepy and weird count as a disorder?  Or is that just being normal?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 11, 2012, 12:45:50 AM
  Does being really creepy and weird count as a disorder?  Or is that just being normal?

I think that's normal XD

My partner Ray has some very serious anxiety issues, as well as suffering from disassociation from his body from time to time.  He has medication to control it but it's still not an easy thing to live with.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

What's disassociation with one's body?
Anyway, I don't have a mental disorder, but I have scoliosis.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Flandor

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 11, 2012, 02:22:34 AM
What's disassociation with one's body?
Anyway, I don't have a mental disorder, but I have scoliosis.

He feels as though he is watching himself from outside his body, sees the world in strange colors, has blackout spots in his memory, and generally doesn't feel in his right mind.  Not dangerous to anyone of course but very distressing for him.  It's usually caused by extreme anxiety or ptsd, both of which he has.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 10, 2012, 09:07:13 PM
Hey! I like math!
i only like math when i choose to do it. for example, how many gifts are given in the song the twelve days of christmas? i like singing that song.....

Something Horrifying

I am preparing to attempt my first cosplay! I'm trying to have it ready by Halloween, but I'm going to have to build a robot arm, which will be tough. I'll have to wear an eyepatch too. D:
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwaller

Flandor

But eyepatches are cool! :)

I want to do a cosplay of Nightcrawler from Xmen someday.  My brother goes to cons all the time but I've never been to one.

Wisteria Wild Cat

My neighbor's cat, which some of you have helped me with, Rlaph, left me a dead mouse on the porch today... Yum.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Something Horrifying

Yup, a robot arm! I'm going as a human version of Spades Slick from the Midnight Crew in Homestuck. And eyepatches are cool, yes, but wearing one all day? It's gonna be weird and uncomfortable, I think (especially when I take it off). I might have to make my own out of a material I can see through.

I'm making the costume for Halloween, but I'm sure I'll re-use it. I'll definitely wear it on Homestuck Day (4/13, the day the comic started), and possibly sometimes just for fun when I go out to see if anyone recognizes it? Not too long ago I was at Pike Place Market and saw some Homestuck cosplayers just walking around in costume, it was pretty awesome. My best friend is going as another character from the same thing, so we're doing this together. lol
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwallfan7

I love these songs right now

PayPhone-Maroon 5

Call me maybe-Carly Rae Johnson

Everybody talks-Neon Trees
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I picture the Redwall teen and middle school animals with the same personality as the Saved by the Bell kids. Some of them
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers