News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fortress Beaver, Official Base of the Lifesight Beavers.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, October 24, 2015, 05:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

What areas of the Cellars should I bomb? I have no qualms about causing collateral damage, but I don't want to waste weapons on pointless targets.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Connect*

Scout the Base of the Anti-DDB Coalition. Bomb the DDB Invasion thread.

*Disconnect*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

*Note appears out of thin air.*

Be careful with those bombs. You might cause something unpleasant.

Vilu Daskar.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Burns note*

Oh yes, I may get my clothes stained from all your blood. Thanks for the message!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

*New note.*

You can not kill me. You are welcome.

Vilu Daskar.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*burns note then opens portal*
Okay, troops come on! We have a thread to invade!

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on October 25, 2015, 02:08:29 AM
What areas of the Cellars should I bomb? I have no qualms about causing collateral damage, but I don't want to waste weapons on pointless targets.
Please keep in mind any Empire-occupied territory(ies) bombarded by your forces will result in retalition by the Imperial Fleet. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

Lord Ash, I request help with the besieging of the Enemy strong hold topic. The enemy are proving difficult.

Vilu Daskar

I require and request that you change my name to the Daskarian Imperium.
This is nothing, the full power of the Imperium is yet to be released.

Vilu Daskar.

Izeroth

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 25, 2015, 08:57:16 PM
I require and request that you change my name to the Daskarian Imperium.
This is nothing, the full power of the Imperium is yet to be released.

Vilu Daskar.

Theatrics do not impress me. If you intend on attacking this fortress any time in the near future, I suggest that you do so now.

Vilu Daskar

What makes you think I am going to attack you any time soon?

Vilu Daskar.

Lady Ashenwyte

What makes you think we'll take you seriously if you do nothing?

Vilu Daskar

The final pieces of my project are quickly falling into place. They are coming.

Vilu Daskar.

Lady Ashenwyte