News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

A Warning to the General Populace.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, October 27, 2015, 10:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Connect*

Good citizens of this forum, I, Lord of the Lifesight Beavers, have a warning of things to come. Even as I speak, the Blue Clawed Otters have returned, and march on the topics. If you do not believe me, here is proof.

*Holds up pelt of blue clawed otter*

This is the Skipper's son you see here, and even now the Skipper marches on the topics. If you join me, we shall be liberated of this menace!

*Disconnect*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Lady Ashenwyte

*Connect*

A larger cousin. I thought I had exterminated the vermin, but they come now.

A storm is coming.

Be prepared.

*Disconnect*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

Why would you kill the Skipper's son and bring their wrath on the forum. This is your fault Emp king!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Is that Boromir?

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 27, 2015, 01:48:19 PM
They're out for your blood, too, y'know.

Quote from: rachel25 on October 27, 2015, 01:15:03 PM
Down with your mum
I'll just kill them if they come for me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Vilu Daskar