News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Well, this is certainly an interesting prom, isn't it, Soren?  *throws a heavy can of Alien Beans at a random person*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

These are Alien Beans
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 10, 2016, 04:57:12 AM
Well, this is certainly an interesting prom, isn't it, Soren?  *throws a heavy can of Alien Beans at a random person*
*That random person is me* Ow. *Keels over*
Freddy

Faiyloe

*Drops icecubes down Jukkas back* ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

*Slides ice cube down Faiy's back*

Jukka the Sling

Aghhh!  *does a crazy dance, grabbing at my back*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 10, 2016, 09:35:57 PM
*Slides ice cube down Faiy's back*

*Is to small ice cube doesn't fit* ;D *puts ice cube down Ambers back* Flies over and hides under the table with Skarzs to watch*

The Skarzs

*Taps tips of fingers together.* Excellent.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Crushes Faiy with an ice cube since she is a fairy. It directly hits the real Faiyloe.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Giggles at the bloodshed*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on January 11, 2016, 04:39:10 AM
*Crushes Faiy with an ice cube since she is a fairy. It directly hits the real Faiyloe.*
Stop rubbing my back with an ice cube! That's weird, man.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Why thank you Skarzs your such a gentleman. Unlike This hooligan *Glares at Del* *Flies around behind him and sticks an ice cube down his back*   

Vilu Daskar

*Stands in dark corner.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

I think that fellow standing in the dark corner needs a jolly ice cube down his shirt.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

;D ;D ;D *Gives Vilu a gift and sticks an ice cube down his back* ;D ;D ;D