News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll just join you in the bush. *Goes inside the bush* *Sips Earl Grey*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

*walks through food fight unscathed, because, well, full suit of leathpr armor.*
Gotta love a prom where you can wear leather armor and get in food fights...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

*Now that I am small decides to use a cup of lavender tea as a hot tub* *Likes being small and easily overlooked* *Watches the chaos ensue*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Peers over table edge.* (Can we PM?)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Perifæn on January 08, 2016, 11:31:13 PM
*Hides in the Chocolate Fountain and watches from what is hopefully a safe distance.*

I was already in the Chocolate fountain... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 08, 2016, 09:47:46 PM
*Walks out onto the back lawns infront of balcony* Is this place good?
*judges distance*
Yep, I think so.
*gets out massive firework and lights it. Watches as it flies into the dance hall through the balcony doors*

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

*Watches fireworks explode while blocking my ears from the sound*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 09, 2016, 03:28:11 AM
*Peers over table edge.* (Can we PM?)

Why would you say that. ;D ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Throws a sower of wet stars at Skarzs and shrinks him down to my size* There is that better. *Realizes he his down on the floor* *Climb out of hot tub grabs a napkin and uses it as a towel and walks dripping to the edge of the table* *looks over the edge at tiny Skarzs on the floor* Sorry about that, I must have miss calculated *Flies down to join him rubbing my hair down with the "towel" as I did so* You are so cute small, you're like a pet rock. XD

The Skarzs

*Looks up.* Hey, I'm no smaller than you are. Pet rock indeed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.