"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 09, 2016, 02:08:29 PM
What'd I miss?
At first, Corny was playing music and people were dancing and eating and drinking, but then...
Skarzs deflated the bouncy castle, Faiy, Del, and Peri have been swimming in the chocolate fountain, Sage is faithfully bartending, Ash and I found a baby firedrake and returned it to its mother in the dungeons (but not before she wreaked chaos), Plugg, Sky, Soren, and Jukka are on the balcony, Russa is a-creepin', I was defenestrated twice, nearly everyone is fighting in the Great Hall, and Ash and I are currently sitting in a bush with Amber standing nearby watching Gonff and Rachel shoot fireworks at the people on the balcony.  I think that's most of it. :)

Faiyloe

But look at you next to the table leg, ;D besides who ever said I was the same size as you ;) *Turns back into my normal sized self* See, You could fit in my pocket. ;D ... but I won't do that to you *Turns back into a fairy* ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Yes, please don't do that. :P
What should we do now that we're both the size of tennis balls? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

We can go about sticking ice cubes in peoples socks. ;D

The Skarzs

*Runs to the bar to get some ice cubes.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I never shipped Skarloe until now...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

It is because of these several things that Skarloe shall never die.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

*Flies up and knocks the ice tray over* *ice falls out onto the table and all over the floor* Grabs an ice cube and sticks it down Mask's socks* ;D

The Skarzs

*Throws one down Del's shirt.* Silence.

@Mask: Do we disappoint? ;D

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Quote from: Banya on January 09, 2016, 07:12:26 PM
Quote from: James Gryphon on January 09, 2016, 02:08:29 PM
What'd I miss?
At first, Corny was playing music and people were dancing and eating and drinking, but then...
Skarzs deflated the bouncy castle, Faiy, Del, and Peri have been swimming in the chocolate fountain, Sage is faithfully bartending, Ash and I found a baby firedrake and returned it to its mother in the dungeons (but not before she wreaked chaos), Plugg, Sky, Soren, and Jukka are on the balcony, Russa is a-creepin', I was defenestrated twice, nearly everyone is fighting in the Great Hall, and Ash and I are currently sitting in a bush with Amber standing nearby watching Gonff and Rachel shoot fireworks at the people on the balcony.  I think that's most of it. :)
You forgot that Russa was locked in a room full of marshmallows earlier.

Lady Ashenwyte

WHO WANTS ALIEN BEANS?!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Perifaen

*Stops swimming in the fountain and peeks over the edge.* What are Alien Beans?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Maudie

* Hides from Skarloe. But keeps watching.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

*Eats chocolate covered strawberries*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.