News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Those were some nice fireworks.  *applauds*  I think I'll take a raft out on the moat.  There is a moat, right?  Maybe the giant squid can push me around for a while.  Up for another adventure, Ash?

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on January 12, 2016, 04:29:22 AM
And you said that I caused a ruckus last year...

At least I am not eating people. Now I am going to stalk Banya. *Turns into an albino alligator and follows Banya around ticking.* ;D *and grinning*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Sure! *Kicks alligator Faiy on the nose* Come on now!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*Bites Ash by the leg and doesn't let go*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chops off leg* *Replaces it with bionic leg* Lets go now, Banya! That giant squid seems to be a friendly fellow.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 12, 2016, 02:06:27 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 11, 2016, 09:03:57 PM
I turned off my nerves months ago.
You heard it here first, folks. Vilu is actually a robot.

This explains everything.
Not a robot, S.S. Formula.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

*Spits out leg* *Turns back into a fairy* Gah, blek, ugg you taste awful.

The Skarzs

*Falls when Faiy turns back into a fairy because I was riding on the alligator's back.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Skarzs I'm not a horse... well I can be a horse *Turns into a horse* *Turns back into a fairy* But I don't want to be a horse. :)

Maudie

*Wonders why nobody is dancing or doing magical things on the balcony.*

(Psst! This is a prom, right?)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

We were dancing. Just not right now. Also, Sky and Plugg are somewhere. . . Probably doing those magical things you were talking about on some nondescript balcony.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

If you want magic we can lay siege to the balcony bombarding it with magic missiles. Or I could turn into a dragoon and set the chocolate fountain on fire. ;D

The Skarzs

A little too crazy there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Fine, I'll stick to mildly weird, and stay away from the overly crazy. ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.