News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 14, 2016, 11:04:45 PM
*Catches Del in a jar because I am now back to regular size.* Well then. I have a jester!

*Shatters jar by going back to normal. Glares at Skarzs.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Not like we still don't need a jester.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rosey on January 14, 2016, 07:03:31 PM
I'm so sorry!!! I guess I didn't understand exactly what this was - I thought I'd join in the conversation about drinks! Didn't mean to ruin it :(

You didn't ruin it, these goofs do have a way of turning formal events into. . . . . *Waves hand around* I'm amazed it lasted as long as it did on the other forum. At least there's no cannibalism this time! *Glances at Del* There hasn't, right?

@Vilu: Good! Carry on then!

Faiyloe

Del has been very good considering.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

*Considers putting up a sign to read "Please don't feed the jester."*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

Wait can I have a cookie?
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

*Points to snack table.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 15, 2016, 05:17:28 PM
At least there's no cannibalism this time! *Glances at Del* There hasn't, right?
He almost ate me in the other thread but remembered your rule.  So far, the only things that have been eaten are a handful of adult firedrakes, a marble baby firedrake statue, and the food that I put out. :)

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 15, 2016, 06:23:17 PM
*Considers putting up a sign to read "Please don't feed the jester."*
That would only encourage people to feed him.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

Hey, there. Kind of lost on what is going on.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Nothing in particular, you can stand in a dark corner with me.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Tam! Welcome back! This is the second annual forum prom! How have you been?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gets Banya a high quality grox burger with a side of fries and some tea* *Gets myself a squig steak with some taytos* *Puts food on table*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.