News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*Uses my Jiu Jitsu to choke Del*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Eul is already eaten, and I have been eaten to make sure that she doesn't escape. So how is she choking me?* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

*Sticks a toothbrush down Ashe's and Del's throats to pull Eul out*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Sticks my hand down Del's throat and pulls Rosie out*
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Thanks, oh and I think ZP has a cold...

Delthion

*Knock, knock.*

Here we come a-caroling among the leaves so green!
Here we come a-conquering so fair to be seen!

Gonff the Mousethief

Nevermind this.

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

Um, okay, I clicked on the newest post in the Cellars, not forum games, so that was supposed to be in a completely different topic. Sowwy.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Ashleg 10:21:03 pm Viewing Gonff the Mousethief's profile.

This is what you posted in its exact format! ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on August 23, 2016, 04:33:37 AM
Ashleg 10:21:03 pm Viewing Gonff the Mousethief's profile.

This is what you posted in its exact format! ;D

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

SEE YOUR MISTAKE AND BE...I don't know...burnt? ;D