News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Cuts mop into pieces* FOR THE COOKIE!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Is not dreaming, hallucinating, or attacking the wrong things.* *Destroys the real Front Desk, and all of the real IV packets.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 24, 2015, 06:24:11 AM
*Cuts mop into pieces* FOR THE COOKIE!
*Gives Jukka a new mop*
Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2015, 06:26:13 AM
*Is not dreaming, hallucinating, or attacking the wrong things.* *Destroys the real Front Desk, and all of the real IV packets.*
This means war.

*Goes into the broom closet and comes out with four laser guns and two jetpack* *Gives two laser guns and a jetpack to Jukka* *Hovers in the air shooting at Del and Ash with my laser guns*
Freddy

Delthion

*The cookie shields me, I lash out with a Sharp Cookie throwing it like a Frisbee, disables Russa's jetpack.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

*also is not hallucinating, or dreaming or other stuff and pours acid all over the floors*

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

*Stands on a chair* *Throws a brick at Del*
Freddy

Delthion

*Ducks, a duck flies over me and into Russa's.*

Jukka the Sling

*flies with jetpack and attacks Del with mop*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Dodges duck* *Throws a vase at Del*
Freddy

Delthion

*Using the Cookie Disk I destroy Jukka's Mop. Avoids the vase, throws ten thousand cookie disks at Russa and wherever she is able to go.* ;D ;D ;D

Russa Nodrey

*Disappears* *Reappears behind Del and whacks him over the head with a chair*
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

My... mop...  *cries in a heap on the floor*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

*Cookie shields me and lashes out at Russa.*

Russa Nodrey

Revive!

*Teleports Del into a swamp* *Fixes The Hospital* Okay, everyone, it's safe. You can come back now.
Freddy