What should Fatch and Amber name their children?

Started by Delthion, January 30, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Fatch and Amber name their children?

Tater
10 (71.4%)
Harold
0 (0%)
Bob
1 (7.1%)
Mace Windex
3 (21.4%)
Waldo
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Lady Amber

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lord Daskar

Ailu
Bilu
Cilu
Dilu
Eilu
Filu
Gilu
Hilu
Iilu
Jilu
Kilu
Lilu
Milu
Nilu
Oilu
Pilu
Qilu
Rilu
Silu (I almost pity him.)
Tilu
Uilu
Vilu
Wilu
Xilu
Yilu
Zilu
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Delthion on February 08, 2016, 04:03:07 AM
WHat is Mace Windex anyway?

Its the newest invention. A all natural revolutionary product capable of giving your windows a shiny gleam while being able to drive away bears; for all those times when driving away bears while cleaning windows is necessary. It is extremely efficient and can be used on car windows, smooth surfaces, TV screens, and burglars. Buy it now for 19.99.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Tam and Martin

But wait, if you call in the next ten minutes, We will double your order! That means that you will be getting two bottles of the specialty Mace Windex! Just pay extra processing and Handling!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

LT Sandpaw

But wait again, if you call this very expensive number right now (180)-555-6666 we'll send you this plastic bear bell free along with your two bottles of Mace Windex, that's a five dollar deal for only: 19.99! Call Now!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Mace Windex is a play on Mace Windu, a Star Wars character, plus that cleaner called Windex.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Don't tell him the truth! The truth isn't that fun!  :P

Lady Amber

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 08, 2016, 02:10:25 PM
Quote from: Delthion on February 08, 2016, 04:03:07 AM
WHat is Mace Windex anyway?

Its the newest invention. A all natural revolutionary product capable of giving your windows a shiny gleam while being able to drive away bears; for all those times when driving away bears while cleaning windows is necessary. It is extremely efficient and can be used on car windows, smooth surfaces, TV screens, and burglars. Buy it now for 19.99.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 08, 2016, 02:19:47 PM
But wait, if you call in the next ten minutes, We will double your order! That means that you will be getting two bottles of the specialty Mace Windex! Just pay extra processing and Handling!

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 08, 2016, 02:25:14 PM

But wait again, if you call this very expensive number right now (180)-555-6666 we'll send you this plastic bear bell free along with your two bottles of Mace Windex, that's a five dollar deal for only: 19.99! Call Now!
Hahahahahahaha! ;D ;D

Tam and Martin

Izza

You guys are having a child? Congratulations! That's exciting!

My personal favorite name is Melissa.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have laughed so hard...

It's a ship, they don't really know each other in real life. Other members just put them together as a couple (mainly to be annoying to the ones who are in the ship :P ).
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.