"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

Chipless Gallivaler.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

... Have you seen Galli's profile lately?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Chipster of Noonvale

I was about to point that out but Jet beat me to it ;D

Spoiler
[close]

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 07, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
... Have you seen Galli's profile lately?

I know, but I don't care. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Amachip Noonspring is up after this. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Thank you Skarzs for your service! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Whether it is a service or disservice is up to interpretation!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

Activity is low because we are not repopulating the forums with new births! And this is due to the low number of weddings! Do I see a revival in our future? >:D

Jukka the Sling

but why matukka tho
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

For the benefit of the guests. Since they were viewing both of your profiles at the same time. We assumed that they were suggesting a ship, so we humored them. ;D

The Skarzs

*You assumed, and you humored them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What are you talking about? Of course we assumed and we humored them. You lot had nothing to do with it! ;D