"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 24, 2019, 03:17:11 AM
C'mon, you two are perfect for eachother!
*Sharpens knife* What was that?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Narrows eyes* Noooooo...  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Joins in* Noooooooo!!! *Passes Jarky a ticket* Quick! I'll take a plane to Serbia, how 'bout you go to Brazil. They'll never find us.  :P

*Hops on plane* See ya suckers!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hops on other plane* Wait, can I go to Antarctica instead?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Yells out from plane window* Sure! Just make sure you cover your tracks! @The Grey Coincidence can sniff tracks very well with that ferret nose of his...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Leaps off plane onto the Aurora Australis, pulling parachute cord.*

Sebias of Redwall

*Lands secretly in Serbia* *Hopefully hires @Kolman to get rid of anyone following...*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I could have shipped you to Antarctica. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 25, 2019, 03:18:28 AM
I could have shipped you to Antarctica. . .
Ah, yes. Skarzs my man! *Whispers* Could you make sure no one follows us?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

*Big Ant'ony appears.* Yeh, but it'll cost ya. Whaddya got to offer a troll get 'is services, eh?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

*has arrived in antartica ona trip to kill my cousin* oh, hey sebbie! Where's Jarky at?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sorry, Seb's in Serbia.

One-Eye the wildcat

Meh. *eviscerates my cousin* I still got what I came for.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 25, 2019, 03:27:29 AM
*Big Ant'ony appears.* Yeh, but it'll cost ya. Whaddya got to offer a troll get 'is services, eh?
Steel socks to put on your troll toes.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Would the name be "Sebiasbrush"? ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."