Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Crawls inside an ice cave* Hey! I've discovered a new species of bacteria! I wonder if I'll get a bloomin' Nobel Prize when I get back, wot wot?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

You will! Provided that the bacteria don't kill you before you can get back.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on August 29, 2019, 03:42:55 AM
Slinks away
*Eyes Paul suspiciously* Hmm...

*Drives away in the car* *Taps one of the goons' shoulders* Excuse me, my good sir, where are you taking me again?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

"Jus' siddown an' lemme drive. We're gonna keep movin' 'til it's safe for you ta be in public."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. Okay. *Sits down and looks out car window*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

"We got movies yeh can watch on da screen."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias prefers books actually.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs a Redwall book and reads it while I'm watching The Lord of the Rings on screen* I'm talented like that.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Yeah, u should put your ear buds in and listen to "When the hammer falls" then u would be all set😁
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on September 06, 2019, 11:39:52 PM
Yeah, u should put your ear buds in and listen to "When the hammer falls" then u would be all set😁
Ah, yes! I forgot!  ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*crashes through the roof of the limo* H3Y GuY$!¡!¡ WH@T$ UP!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

We're singing a song. Keva's favorite in fact!
*Starts singing loudly*

When the hammer faaaaaAAAAAAAaaalls!!!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Decides that she's missing out on all the fun and teleports into the limo*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Id say something like 'its getting cramped in here' but it's actually a big limo sooo...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 09, 2019, 07:02:27 AM
*Decides that she's missing out on all the fun and teleports into the limo*
*Hands Jarky a pie* Here you go!

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 09, 2019, 03:23:11 PM
Id say something like 'its getting cramped in here' but it's actually a big limo sooo...
Well....we could always draw straws to kick people out... ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!