Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part Two) OOC

Started by Ashleg, February 18, 2016, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 29, 2016, 05:08:19 AM

Does that mean Seacloak is dead?

No, Seacloak still has one final purpose before I kill him off for good. I'll do something with Jergle that'll let Bracklew/Asher do something too, gimme a minute to edit my post.

Quote from: FuryLet him scurry off south to some place called Redwall Abbey, to go kill a fox. I don't care what he does, but I think a big badger like that is more useful to spread the word of my conquest while he's alive and ruined, don't you?

After Fisher tore him up a bit, Fury let Seacloak scuttle off south to show how good he is. (Read: He defeated Mossflower's equivalent of Stalin)

Ashleg

So this was essentially what Fury was thinking.

Quote from: Ashleg on March 02, 2016, 12:00:22 AM
"Bon voyage, addlebrains!" Purple eyes glinting, he kicked off and let himself slide quickly down the ice patch, gaining some distance between him and the Woodlanders.
"Good luck, an' I'll see ya when yer dead!"

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

It looks like Grant and a whole bunch of woodlanders might be about to die...
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

LT Sandpaw

Yeah uh, they just demonstrated they're willing to kill the hostages. Does the Vigil just not care? They're essentially leaving the horde no choice but to kill the hostages at this point. It doesn't matter that the Vigil can win if all the hostages are killed, the point is that the hostages would be dead.

Ashleg how do you want to fix this?

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 01, 2016, 11:33:25 PM

Yeah uh, they just demonstrated they're willing to kill the hostages. Does the Vigil just not care? They're essentially leaving the horde no choice but to kill the hostages at this point. It doesn't matter that the Vigil can win if all the hostages are killed, the point is that the hostages would be dead.

Ashleg how do you want to fix this?

I'm gonna make them leave once Ash posts.

LT Sandpaw

Ashleg

Ya'll think Rap's correct or being ironic?
Since he had slaves before he became one...

LT Sandpaw

I dunno, the only one treating Rappy like a slave was Mortembell and sort of Duncan, everyone else just tolerated it because they didn't like Rapshade.

Ashleg

There was this moment where Petu got a bit frisky with his eating utensils. ;)

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 29, 2016, 03:43:27 PM

Thumping his large footpaw against the red sandstone floor Petu paced around Rapshade jabbing him with his spoon. "I'd say not, that one mouthful of bread isn't going to bring you back. Eat up, that food is already going to waste giving it to you. Nobeast will eat it if you don't so tuck in."

Well hey, that's why he's the villain.
If it was just revenge he wouldn't be evil enough.
Purposely enslaving woodlanders...there we go.

LT Sandpaw

I think Rapshade has plenty of motivation for hating Redwallers. They kinda sunk his ship. ;D

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 06, 2016, 01:42:13 AM

I think Rapshade has plenty of motivation for hating Redwallers. They kinda sunk his ship. ;D

After he enslaved a bunch of them, killed a kid, and had generally been a nuisance to all of Mossflower prior to that. Off with his head!