News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ASHLEG'S HORDE

Started by Ashleg, February 19, 2016, 02:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What IS this place?

A true treasure trove.
The ocean.
I like running.

Ashleg

Yes it should.
Yay Rachel!

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 11, 2016, 10:39:12 PM

The individual news reporters are allowed to have its opinion. And your a member of the horde. But if you don't want to present your support for the Horde Party then I'll make sure to remove you from potential voters.

Actually, in a discussion with me, Sagetip decided to revoke his membership from the horde. Very disappointing, I know.

Quote from: rachel25 on March 12, 2016, 12:23:25 AM
*takes cup cake*
Personally, I think this position should be taken more seriously by the entire forum. Maybe the Cellar President should be the official representative of the members when it comes to requests to the Mods. This should be made a bigger deal of.
#VoteAshleg

@rachel25 We've been getting flak for the use of "#VoteAshleg," due to beliefs about ruining grammer and suchlike. As I am sure Ashleg will support me, we do not want to make the forum the next Twitter. Please use ">:3 VoteAshleg" instead, in future.

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on March 13, 2016, 05:40:13 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 11, 2016, 10:39:12 PM

The individual news reporters are allowed to have its opinion. And your a member of the horde. But if you don't want to present your support for the Horde Party then I'll make sure to remove you from potential voters.

Actually, in a discussion with me, Sagetip decided to revoke his membership from the horde. Very disappointing, I know.

Quote from: rachel25 on March 12, 2016, 12:23:25 AM
*takes cup cake*
Personally, I think this position should be taken more seriously by the entire forum. Maybe the Cellar President should be the official representative of the members when it comes to requests to the Mods. This should be made a bigger deal of.
#VoteAshleg

@rachel25 We've been getting flak for the use of "#VoteAshleg," due to beliefs about ruining grammer and suchlike. As I am sure Ashleg will support me, we do not want to make the forum the next Twitter. Please use ">:3 VoteAshleg" instead, in future.

It's actually
(? ?? ?)? Vote Ashleg

Hickory

I revoked my membership with the horde party due to lack of infrastructure, monetary-based party support, a weak internal government structure, and various other issues that make Ashleg and his compatriots ill suited for leadership of a place like the Cellars.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

Who are you going to go for then?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Hickory

I'm the leader of a large news company who drags in plenty of attention and money on a not-so-daily basis. I don't need to support anyone except myself. Greed is an evil motive... But if you contain it, it can become the most powerful engine in the world.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

I do agree that the Horde needs some organisation. @Ashleg we should deal with this now.

Ashleg

The horde is organized.
Sage is just spreading anti-Ashleg propaganda.

Ashleg

BUMP! :0
HAPPY EASTER TO DA HORDE!

Groddil

Yay!

* Groddil munches on a cadbury flake.

Feles

Quote from: rachel25 on March 28, 2016, 12:28:04 AM
*eats cake*

Thats funny because I actually had cake for easter.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

rachel25

I had black forest gateau today and there's cake in that.