News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ASHLEG'S HORDE

Started by Ashleg, February 19, 2016, 02:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What IS this place?

A true treasure trove.
The ocean.
I like running.

Ashleg

Lord Daskar

You do realize that is completely ineffective, don't you?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

LT Sandpaw

Whatever Vilu.

So Mr. Ashleg why should our potential voters choose you over the other possible nominees?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Unlike other nominees, I successfully rule a horde.
I know how to make choices that won't bring the world into potential chaos. B)

* Ashleg puts on really loud smooth jazz

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

LT Sandpaw

Mr. Ashleg, one more question. How will you convince people to vote for you rather then the other possible nominees? While there are those (Like myself) who already agree with your plans, others will need convincing. Do you have any future projects planned that will ensure your victory?

Ashleg

Well, yes.
All good rulers presidents give out flyers, don't they? I'll have that and will also bribe them with art. This place will be decorated before they know it!

Ashleg

* Ashleg throws pizza at Groddil

Tam and Martin

Why do we want someone who doesn't obey the law for president? Ashleg made a double post up there. He has been around long enough to know not to make a double post! Vote for me I never sometimes double post!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

LT Sandpaw

Senator Ashleg it would seem our opposition is growing daily, and their popularity is increase drastically. However the news isn't all bad, we have managed to secure Rachel as a potential voter, President Soren has endorsed us, I am working on Wraith, and I believe Sage supports the Horde party, and of course Groddil and myself fully back you. Lord Daskar has very little popularity and the other possible candidates, Izeroth and Lord Ashenwyte haven't managed to truly lift their campaigns off the ground. Our true competition is from Governor Tam, Senator Wylder, and Senator Delthion. They're tactics are heavily centered in popularity and loud action. To defeat them you must keep a level head and speak calmly, stick to what is possible, and not foolish plans like building a wall that will do nothing but waste money.

As your campaign adviser I would suggest speaking to the older forumites who are comfortable with the way things are. Wylder and Tam are insisting upon radical changes, and making claims of making the forum great again. We need to focus our efforts to show the Cellar's citizens that the cellars are still, and always will be great.

As for Delthion, he has been making crazy claims about murdering thousands of guests without mercy, and slaughtering their leader. We can use this against him, he will no longer be a threat to your candidacy.

Hickory

I say, as a a member of the FNN I cannot support any one party, nor two or three or all of them! Please do not use my name in political discussions without my permission.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

The individual news reporters are allowed to have its opinion. And your a member of the horde. But if you don't want to present your support for the Horde Party then I'll make sure to remove you from potential voters.

Hickory

Yes please. (Not to say I won't vote)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 11, 2016, 02:31:52 PM
Why do we want someone who doesn't obey the law for president? Ashleg made a double post up there. He has been around long enough to know not to make a double post! Vote for me I never sometimes double post!

The evidence that Governor Tam has double-posted is right there, said by Tam himself.
Do we really want somebeast who lies as President?
I don't think so.
Cupcakes for the Horde Party!
* Ashleg gives his supporters cupcakes

rachel25

*takes cup cake*
Personally, I think this position should be taken more seriously by the entire forum. Maybe the Cellar President should be the official representative of the members when it comes to requests to the Mods. This should be made a bigger deal of.
#VoteAshleg