News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

ASHLEG'S HORDE

Started by Ashleg, February 19, 2016, 02:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What IS this place?

A true treasure trove.
The ocean.
I like running.

Faiyloe

*Laughs at their ignorant empty headed insults* I have people who keep me up to date, as you can see here, my network informs me when I am needed. I have far more important things to do than babysit you lot. What real queen does her own surveillance really, you guys have no class. But hey, underestimate me, it's your funeral.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Nothin' you do or say will have any effect on us.
You see, I'm a president/emperor/dictator, and if you are what you say you are, which is a queen, then the only reason you have any sort of power is because of your bloodline.

INVALIDITY~

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

No! Not the President!

Faiyloe

Thankyou Skarzs... Now Ash. While, technically I would prefer the title Empress, that would make me sound like Eolyiaf. Let's just say I am the start of a new Bloodline.  ;) :-*

Lady Ashenwyte

Faiyloe

*Sholders troll forged frying pan*

The Skarzs

The latter is the better weapon, Ashenwyte. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

You've never seen a good chainaxe, then.

Ashleg

* Ashleg sends whales to crush Faiy

Faiyloe

*Thousands of OITB devour the whales like piranhas* Ash, seriously, The chain anything concept it a bit impractical, it is prone to overheat and is more likely to do you damage than me. Add to that the tendency to get stuck or the mechanism to get clogged up. Besides an actual ax with a good swing behind it is probably going to cut deeper than that could.

Rosie Willowwater

*sits down and starts eating popcorn* This is gonna be good!