News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ASHLEG'S HORDE

Started by Ashleg, February 19, 2016, 02:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What IS this place?

A true treasure trove.
The ocean.
I like running.

Delthion

For the President! *Hacks all of the OITBs to shreds then retreats.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You forgot MY faithful ZP! *ZP runs up to Del and tickles him*

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

The Skarzs

Mm. Some of your horde looks delicious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on July 15, 2016, 06:50:41 PM

*Unfortunately for Del before he destroyed them all they ripped him to shreds* Oops... let me fix that for you. ;D ;) *puts Del back together with his arm where his leg should be* There, now you can make millions. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Miss. Queen Faiyloe, you seem to be having some delusions of grandeur, allow me to correct your assumptions with fact. The Horde is the official and unofficial power in the cellars. Emperor/President Ashleg has taken power legitimately and illegitimately making him one of the, if not the, most successful member to even attempt such a thing. He holds influence not only over the ordered cellar dwellers, but also the chaotic powers.

Beyond Skarzs you have very little influence over other members. While Ashleg now has a following of six loyal's, you have two members supporting you. Your claim to be queen is supported only by your own words. You cannot take the cellars legitimately, for you have a very small support base. You cannot take the cellars illegitimately because you do not have the military strength to do so. Beyond these OITBs (What are those anyway?)

I suggest you sign a treaty and swear fealty to the rightful ruler of the cellars before you face the full might and wrath of the Horde! ;D ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Faiyloe will never submit!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Skarzs, Rosie, Rachel, Eul all back me. And both Sagetip and Del openly admit to my right to rule. And these are only my confirmed followers.

and it is Overly Imprisoned Teddy Bears. Though really all I do to keep them around is feed them... that and hypnosis. ;D

LT Sandpaw

Rachel and Sagetip are both a part of the Horde, admit ably Sage is only loose member, but he is still a part of the Horde. And I seem to remember Del battling your OITBs up above for the president...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

I never said Dell and Sage were on my side, just that they admitted I was Queen. Besides it doesn't matter how many followers I have, When your enemy admits to you queen dome, then it is legit.  ;D

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 15, 2016, 08:29:22 PM
Quote from: Delthion on July 15, 2016, 06:50:41 PM

*Unfortunately for Del before he destroyed them all they ripped him to shreds* Oops... let me fix that for you. ;D ;) *puts Del back together with his arm where his leg should be* There, now you can make millions.

Now who is PPing?

I was merely evening the playing field, you still have Skarzs and ZP.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Rachel's my bodyguard, she doesn't back you because she knows better then that for her own good.

Delthion

I admit that you are a false Queen with no right to rule any will but your own, and your will is one that we will snap!

Faiyloe

I prefer not to use my minions in single combat. They are more to deal with things like OP whales.

As for Rachel she is Ashleg's bodyguard, not Ashenwyte's. 

as for you Del

Quote from: Delthion on July 07, 2016, 04:12:58 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on July 07, 2016, 04:05:13 AM
Well I am older than you, when you where a newb I was already queen of the cellars.

Everyone knows that. Even now you are queen of the cellars! ;D

Chew on that. Now this argument is a waste of my time. I am going to go take a shower. Have fun running in circles.