News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ASHLEG'S HORDE

Started by Ashleg, February 19, 2016, 02:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What IS this place?

A true treasure trove.
The ocean.
I like running.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Emperor Ashenwyte dodges* I did not get my empire through diplomacy alone, fool. *Destroys Shoppe* You're not having it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

* Ashleg rebuilds shoppe with a special anti-Ashenwyte barrier around it

Lady Ashenwyte

*DDBs crack open the barrier* *Destroys the shoppe*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pours coffee all over Groddil's shoppe and Ashleg*

Ashleg

*splutters*
Gah! I despite coffee!

* Ashleg whacks Lord Ashenwyte with a giant brick

Groddil

* Groddil hisses.

* Groddil attacks Lord Ashenwyte with Liam's BlowtorchTM.

Ashleg

* Ashleg congratulates Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

*Dodges* *Pours coffee all over Groddil and his Shoppe*

Groddil

* Groddil mixes the coffee with hot cocoa, creating a delicious mocha, then slurps it up greedily.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Groddil melts from drinking the coffee* *Hacks the Shoppe apart*

Groddil

* Lord_Ashenwyte , in the middle of destroying the shoppe, accidentally hits Liam's BlowtorchTM, exploding himself.

Ashleg

EVERYONE!!!

I HAVE PIZZA! IT'S A PIZZA PARTY FOR THE HORDE!
Ashenwyte isn't invited.

Groddil

Yaaay! What flavour pizza is it?

* Groddil sprinkles Anti-Ashenwyte, Anti-DDB, Anti-Anyone-who-isn't-part-of-the-horde poison-powder on the pizza.

Lady Ashenwyte