News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Adventures of Sir Fredrick

Started by LT Sandpaw, February 22, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Sir Fredrick was transported out of the desert. Unfortunately, he was transported to Pluto. Instead of making use of his final wish to get a spacesuit or a way back to Earth, he wished for Genie Groddil to disappear. Genie Groddil obliged.

Izeroth

Fortunately, Pluto was not an uninhabited dwarf planet. The native Plutonians rescued Sir Fredrick from suffocation and teleported him back to Earth.

Groddil

Unfortunately, the Plutonians' body structure consisted of 90% plutonium, 5% uranium, 3% californium, and 2% ununoctium. As a result, they were highly radioactive, and by the time Sir Fredrick returned to Earth, all his hair had fallen out and his skin began to fall off.

Lady Ashenwyte

But Azura healed him and had him kill Groddil forever.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

But Vivec came along and turned Azura's star into the Black star. Groddil was resurrected and he injected Sir Fredrick with anthrax.

Delthion

Which was actually just adrenaline, Sir Fredrick attacked and killed Groddil.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Killing Groddil unleashed...Groddil VV!

* Groddil VV waved pleasantly at Fredrick.

Delthion

Sir Fredrick passed a saved a fair damsel from a tower in Palestine while he was on a Crusade.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* Groddil VV did not like being ignored, so he drew an atomic bomb and sticky taped it to Fredrick.

Delthion

James Gryphon

Mod: I hate to interfere with topics that aren't mine, but when there's a need...

History repeats itself. Y'all have clearly demonstrated once again why these kinds of games ("Endless Story") have rules to prevent members from inserting "themselves or their characters" into things.

In other words: No more Groddil in the story interacting with Fredrick.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

And then the Tribunal killed the maiden who was secretly a demon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lord Daskar

Fredrick grew so angry that he killed the Tribunal. After all that hard work to clear his name, he was once again a despised murderer.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

James Gryphon

Fredrick was legally declared an outlaw. Desperate to preserve his own life, he joined a band of highwaymen, and began robbing travelers on the roads.
« Subject to editing »