Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Yep!

TPBM has a lot of younger siblings.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No.
TPBM is younger than all their cousins.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Pfft! Definitely not. We've got more cousins than I can count.

TPBM has been in a plane before.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Yes.
TPBM first went on a plane before they were eight.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... Can't remember... I don't think so. But maybe...

TPBM owns their own car.

Booklover

Toy cars, yes.
TPBM would like to go and read a fanfic.

Wylder Treejumper

I generally find fanfiction to be of a low quality, and I don't much like reading on computer screens. But if I could find a good enough one, I wouldn't mind. Fanfiction is kind of like a flea market: 99% is junk, and maybe 25% is actually harmful to your health, but the 1% is a treasure. The question is if it's enough of a treasure to search through the slag for it.

TPBM is interested in philosophy.

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

Mmm. So-so.

(Btw, you ever read the Crimson Badger series by Highwing, Wylder?)

TPBM loves bagels.

One-Eye the wildcat

No.

Tpbm knows or is somone with coronavirus?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Nope, there are like...five cases in NZ, so...

The person below me has water near by...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

(There are actually a lot more cases than that, Lass.)

Yes.

TPBM went to a grocery store today.
Freddy

lass of something much

Yup! I got bread. (Really? Huh, I didn't know that.. I did say 'like' as in; similar to but different from...)

TPBM was listening to music
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

TPBM plans on getting up early tomorrow.
Freddy

Booklover

Tomorrow's Saturday, so there isn't much point. I should be trying to get up earlier in general, though. Staying up till after midnight reading may not be the best idea, although since I don't actually have to be anywhere at any particular time or do anything, hmmm.

TPBM is bored.

lass of something much

Nope!

TPBM is reading a cool fic
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱