TPBM is writing a cool fic.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

nomp

TPBM doesn't use emojis much
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Merida_of_redwall

Only when texting

TPBM is waiting for something in the post?
Barry Allen:Right, right, but we mean bring him back in like a 'yay,he's back! way not in like a Pet Sematary scenario

lass of something much

...Not that I know of...

TPBM is on the RA forum?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

No.

TPBM has tangled earphones?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Thankfully, no.

TPBM...wants to get a new...pet?...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Merida_of_redwall

I'm missing my pet who is getting looked after my housemates whilst I safely shield at my parents.

TPBM is baking?
Barry Allen:Right, right, but we mean bring him back in like a 'yay,he's back! way not in like a Pet Sematary scenario

Booklover

No.
TPBM enjoys baking.

lass of something much

Yes, my cooking could kill Martin him self, but I still enjoy it...

TPBM doesn't have a deviantart?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Correct.
TPBM should be asleep.

Sebias of Redwall

Nope.

TPBM has gone on a bike ride recently.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Nope.
TPBM is terrible at cycling.

Sebias of Redwall

Nah.

TPBM is currently reading several books.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I suppose you could say that?
TPBM is reading several fanfics.

Sebias of Redwall

Yes.

TPBM will make a list of the fanfics they are reading.