News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Groddil's Aussie Adventures. *SIGN UP NOW*

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2016, 10:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

G'day mates. I'm Groddil Dundee, an' I'll be yer tour guide fer the next couple o' days. If ya feel like goin' on an adventure to 'Straya without 'aving ta leave the comfort a the forum, I'm yer guy. Simply fill out this form an' you're all set t join me, on an AUSSIE ADVENTURE!!! We'll be travellin' across the desert, tryin' not ta get eaten by the wildlife, we'll be campin' out, an' we'll be doin' all other sorts a good things.

What's your name?
Are you a bloke or a sheila?
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18?
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)?
Do ya have insurance?

The guys unlucky enough to sign on fer this:

Groddil Dundee (Tour Guide)
Skarz (Trollman)
LT Sandpaw (CaptainCrud)
Tam (SarcasticPresident)
AimlessGallivanter (ThatPersonwhatWritesLyrics)
Lord Ashenwyte (FreakazoidwhatThinkshe'saGodorSomethin')
Kitsune (Kit Kat)
Lord Daskar (What's)
Banya (Bother)
Ashleg (Ciggie)
Sagetip AKA Mr. Mundy (Mungo Mundy)

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

The Skarzs

So is he. ;D

What's your name?: Skarzs
Are you a bloke or a sheila?: Bloke
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18?: Yes.
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)?: Yup. Dinghy and land veal-hicckle.
Do ya have insurance?: Nope!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I'm pretty sure Groddil is Australian too. :D

G'day mate, *Snaps a picture.*
Sign me up Mr. Dundee, I'm definitely a bloke, an' sure I'm old enough I just don' drink, so I'll lay off the booze, and yeah I can drive a boat, sail a boat, fly a plane, drive a car, drive a motorcycle, crash a motorcycle. I'm all set mate.

Sure I got insurance. Not sayin' I've got proof of it. But that's not important out here.... Ain't it?

*Snaps another picture.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

What's your name? Galli
Are you a bloke or a sheila? sheila
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18? yessir
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)? no, but know how to use rifles and shotguns. Plus, how hard can it be to learn?
Do ya have insurance? nope
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

What's your name? Ashenwyte
Are you a bloke or a sheila? Bloke.
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18? I'm older than the beer.
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)? I'm able to operate a chariot.
Do ya have insurance? I am the insurance.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 20, 2016, 01:36:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Groddil is Australian too. :D

Yeah, mate. I come from the QL of D, as you yanks would say. So take that Daniel, ya drongo!

@TrollMan, @SergeantStupid, @ThatPersonwhatWritesLyrics, @FreakazoidwhatThinkshe'saGodorSomethin': Accepted. Why don't ya wait in this ole shed while the rest show up!

LT Sandpaw

Hold the hosses, Who you callin' Sergeantstupid? I'm a blasted Lieutenant and don't you forget it!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Whatever ya say, CaptainCrud. Now be thankful ya got compared ta Kevin Rudd and not *shudder* JULIA GILLARD!

Tam and Martin

What's your name? Me
Are you a bloke or a sheila? I consider myself a Shoke.
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18? Oh yeah I'm 18 (Holds out licence that says is big chunky letter (DEFINITELY NOT 15)
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)? I can operate a matchbox car. Does that count?
Do ya have insurance? Insurance? Isn't that the sequel movie to Divergent?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil

@SarcasticPresident: Accepted, but I'd lose the sarcasm if I was you mate. We're stoppin' in Townsville, an' you'll probably get shanked if ya act like this there.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Kitsune

What's your name? Kit.
Are you a bloke or a sheila? Bloke.
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18? I am not.
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)? I am.
Do ya have insurance? No.