News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Quote from: Lily on June 26, 2011, 09:06:48 AM
...it's nice to know that there are other people out there whose love of Redwall has continued into adulthood.
Seconded. All in favor of always being Redwall fans, despite how old you may get?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 26, 2011, 04:00:46 PM
...it's nice to know that there are other people out there whose love of Redwall has continued into adulthood.
Seconded. All in favor of always being Redwall fans, despite how old you may get?

Aye!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Aye!

I am also in favour of remaining child-like, even though I'm not technically a child. Not childish, mind you. Child-like. ;D

Matthias720

Quote from: Lily on June 27, 2011, 12:39:01 AM
Aye!

I am also in favour of remaining child-like, even though I'm not technically a child. Not childish, mind you. Child-like. ;D
That's kinda the idea. ;)

DanielofRedwall

I!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Aye! Redwallllll forever!
Forever a true Redwaller!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Aye, aye, and aye! I'll be reading Redwall when I'm retired. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

I'll probably die with a Redwall book in my hand.

daskar666

Ellipsis

The Lady Shael

Well played...well played.

Right now I'm a software engineer, but it'd be cool to own my own software/web design company later on, so I can work from home. :p Or something that involves traveling.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Lily

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 28, 2011, 04:03:04 PM
Well played...well played.

Right now I'm a software engineer, but it'd be cool to own my own software/web design company later on, so I can work from home. :p Or something that involves traveling.
I agree with you there, a job that involves travelling would be great. I always get jealous of the Lonely Planet writers.

Dawnwing

I'm double-majoring in a web design major and a programming major.  I haven't had much experience, though, since the only thing my high school taught about in our two computer classes was Microsoft Office.  But I know a little bit of Java from my two classes I've taken so far on it, and I should be learning some HTML this coming semester.

Tiria Wildlough

I want to be a writer, or I might have something to do with politics. ;D
But so far I plan NOT to get married.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

I think I want to be a pilot. But I'm not sure how that'd affect my family and I want to be a good father. O well, I'm only 15 so I have time to decide
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 08, 2011, 05:33:57 AM
I want to be a writer, or I might have something to do with politics. ;D
But so far I plan NOT to get married.

EEEEEEK!

NOTA POLITIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.