News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cozy topic

Started by Cornflower MM, April 22, 2016, 11:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Rain, seeing that Sage has started playing Fallout 4 once again, now switches back and forth between watching Haikyuu!! and Sage's gameplay.

(What sports anime did you watch?  (The only two I've seen are Free! and Haikyuu!!, and I really enjoy both.))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

"Hmm, this is good, Rain! I'll have to find somewhere to watch it." Corn says, grabbing a blanket and snuggling into it.

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli fell asleep. She falls asleep a lot.

(I watched Free!. I didnt get the hype of it. Although, I dont really get the hype of sports in general haha)
im gay!!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

(FREE! IS NOT ABOUT SPORTS, IT'S ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CHARACTERS)

Jet shrugged at Corn. "No; no luck." He then poked his head out of the tent. "Also Rain, you should let Galli read Siege and Storm, because the Grisha trilogy is great. Also, so is Minecraft. It's like LEGO only without the limitations of not possessing bricks. Or creative mode is anyway; I don't bother with survival."

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

(THERES SPORTS SO ITS ABOUT SPORTS. AND I CANT STAND THE CONSTANT GAY UNDER TONES LIKE ARE THEY GAY OR NOT STOP TEASING ME LIKE THIS)

Galli wakes up, "What is that thing ya got there, Jet?"
im gay!!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

(THEY ARE DEFINITELY GAY. ALSO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH FREE!, YOU SHOULD WATCH THE ABRIDGED SERIES 50% OFF BY OCTOPIMP BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL SHOW. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL WRITING IN CAPS.)

Jet showed the mysteriously intangible object to Galli. "It's the House Juju," he whispered.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

(I WATCHED SOME OF 50% OFF ITS HILARIOUS. WE'RE STILL YELLING CUZ WE'RE EXCITED NERDS)

Galli bursts out laughing, then starts crying. There is no escape.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Ash looks at Haikyuu! with confusion and starts converting some of his plastic crack miniatures. He notices Corn is reading City of Fallen Angels, and says "How is it? I haven't read it yet, but I will someday."
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Sage's character is inside the Institute now, receiving a new radiant quest.

Dr. Ayo: You'll need to get a status report from Mayor McDonough in Diamond City. Yes, he's a synth. Ask him for it specifically.

Character: Ok, consider it done.

*Fast travel VDSG: The bloodbug can spray blood over its enemies, causing blindness.*

Diamond City sounds fill the air. Vendors advertise their products as you tread through the"renovated" baseball stadium. Before you take the lift to the major's office...

"Hey Becky, mind if I trade a few things?"

First you need to stock up on uniforms and armor for your Minutemen. They need the supplies, and the last super mutant attack took its toll. Right now, Becky doesn't have anything, and you're too bothered to pay for an over priced piece of leather armor. You leave for the mayor's office.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Buy rippers for everybody." Ash says, as he opens a package. Inside are a box of Ungors. Perfect. He starts assembling them as being killed by his Empire knights.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 23, 2016, 05:45:02 AM
"Buy rippers for everybody." Ash says, as he opens a package. Inside are a box of Ungors. Perfect. He starts assembling them as being killed by his Empire knights.
Saye rolls his eyes. "The damage-fire date ratio is terrible. I'd have to invest in better melee geared armor for my men, and I don't feel like raiding raiders for their armor. A bad investment with a terrible return."

Lady Ashenwyte

"Craft guns, then. Rippers look so much cooler, though." He says, and continues his converting.

Hickory

"Melee weapons in general are ineffective. Guns have more flexibility, and the only way to increase range on melee attacks is through a perk."

Lady Ashenwyte

"I see. How's your settlement doing?"

Hickory

I'm focusing my efforts on the Castle and Red Rocket. The Castle has two artillery pieces, quite a few troops (all with military uniforms, helmets, leather armor, and combat rifles) who patrol 24/7. There's also a medical officer ready for any issues. I've also got one heavy gunner with sturdy combat armor and a minigun. Preston's the guard captain there.

At Red Rocket is where all of my companions are. My armor, weapon, magazine, and bobble dad storage are all here on the room in my private area. Another artillery piece, a guard captain, plenty of turrets. All of my power armor is stored here as well.

I'm in the process or outfitting my other settlements. Supply lines are a pain, but necessary.